Any luck?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by shovelheadslayer, Aug 27, 2007.

1. shovelheadslayer

shovelheadslayer New Member

State:
    Hamilton, Ohio
    Anybody do any good this weekend. Me and my buddy went to the great miami saturday night till daylight and caught 4. biggest was 24 shovel.

2. chris45601

chris45601 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Welcome to the Boc first off, Well this weekend i just had a byunch of grab and release nothing too serious

3. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Welcome to the BOC Nick!! Always great to see new members and hear their reports. Good job on the cats over the weekend. I got a 23lb flat out of the Ohio river sat. night. And my partner pulled a pair of nice 9lb channels out also.

4. FDR

FDR Member

State:
    Ohio,Cincinnati
    Welcome to the BOC...and not really i did get my biggest gar 15lb and my biggest turtle about 25lb(and i hate catching them) and my buddy did get 4 eater channels

5. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Congrats on your biggest turtle.:eek:oooh:
    You have to admit, they do make for a little excitement, especially a big old mad snapper.:crazy:

6. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome to the BOC Nick! Glad to see another catfisherman from the Hamilton area.

7. shovelheadslayer

shovelheadslayer New Member

State:
    Hamilton, Ohio
    Thanks for the welcome. I love this site I have already read a lot of interesting and helpful info. I been fishin both nights this week and had a little luck with a couple small ones but I been wonderin if its even worth my time catchin bait and going to the river when it is as hot as it has been the past couple days. Does anybody else have any luck when the temp. is way up.

8. Hardware

Hardware New Member

State:
    Liberty Township Ohio
    Hey, nice to see there is someone in my neck of the woods.
    I have not been fishing when it is this hot.

9. lebeaux

lebeaux New Member

State:
    ohio
    I've had sporadic luck (rather say skill:wink:)since the temp's been up. The temp's starting to drop somewhat now. It should go down more this week with some cool nights in the 50s. Caught a 40 lb flat last Sun afternoon. Quite a surprise for 3 PM.

10. catfishking35

catfishking35 New Member

State:
    ohio
    good to see someone else tht fishes in the hamilton area