any luck?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by LazyBum, Nov 5, 2009.

1. LazyBum

LazyBum New Member

State:
    East Tulsa, Okl
    Fishing been any good down the keystone, or gibson?

2. lelzo

lelzo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I fished below keystone on Sunday and had no luck, but saw one guy catch a 10# flathead on minnows.

3. LazyBum

LazyBum New Member

State:
    East Tulsa, Okl
    Your luck sounds like mine.. I was down in Galveston and fished in the ocean, and what do I catch, ONE small hardhead (kinda like a catfish)...

4. lelzo

lelzo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Looks like the fishing will be good early this weekend. I am going to try and go saturday morning on the north side first; and then the south.

5. lelzo

lelzo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Fished the north side this afternoon no luck the wind was bad for casting.

Saw some guys fishing on the south side using a dam boat, don't know how they were doing.

6. healthydrink

healthydrink New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    I fish Oologah and we went Saturday, bite was slow in the morning and they were biting short. Missed three really hard bites that felt like good fish but the came off or were lip hooked and pulled free. Caught 6 cats below 5 lbs before noon, then the front came through and only caught one more and called it a day at 2pm.

Went Sunday and it was miserable out with the rain and cold wind. Only caught one drum. Fish were lighting up the sonar but they were not feeding at all. Moved three times on Sunday, moved 6 times on Saturday and drifted a little both days.

Deer rifle season will prolly keep me busy the next three weekends so them Blues will be safe till December. Good luck all!