Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i havent went out yet this year and wantin to know if they are biting??? and is there any good spots for flathead at knox lake? this would help thank you

·
Registered
8 Posts
Went out last week twice on the pontoon. It was dark, so we stayed away from the stumps. We were out from 8PM-5AM Wednesday night and from 7-Midnight on Thursday night. Not much biting, but the storms in the area didn't help I'm sure. Fished in a couple different coves. A friend fishing down at the marina got a nice 7-8Lber and said it looked to be over stuffed with shad, which are very active right now so they may not be in the mood for the liver we were offering. :)

·
Registered
757 Posts
have yet to pull a flat out of knox but always try when i dont have fuel money to hit far away fishing lands. We were there a few weeks ago and didnt do very well...my lil bro caught a 7lb channel about 3am was all we caught worth even discussing...where you from man...ill hit knox with ya sometime if ya need a copilot...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.