Any Local Members Looking For Heavy Action Big Cats?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by H2O Mellon, Jun 13, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have two Quantum Big Cat Heavy Action Rods. One is brand new, never used, I think it still has the papers on it. The other has been used once or twice, not more than that though. I am willing to trade them for like condition Shakesphere White Catfish rods. (Need something more suited towards Channel Cats) or maybe even a rod/reel combo geared towards Channels. Due to the hassel of shipping such large rods I'd rather deal locally. SO I figured I'd mention this before Saturday's outing.

FYI: Mark, one of these is NOT the one that I am giving you. ;)

2. Jackfish

Jackfish New Member

State:
    Ohio
    man I wish I could get to the point when I could actually get rid of fishing gear...I always have a "what if" and convince myself to keep the old gear and just get some new stuff...last count was around 35 combos for various species:big_smile: At least I can admit I have a problem, thats the 1st step right?

3. imhotep

imhotep New Member

State:
    Rosiclare, Illinois
    what ya want for um ?

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    not really looking to sell them, just figured a BOC mbr was looking for some. I've got a couple PM's about them. So we'll see.

5. BigCatDreaming

BigCatDreaming New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Wish I lived closer to you mellon because i need a larger rod for tomorrow's flat head adventure, and most my poles are geared up with channel stuff. This was a pointless post, but hey its all in good fun

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think deals have been made.

Thanks guys