Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Any interest in a BOC/Gateway April snagging trip?

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Seth 
#1 ·
Myself and a few friends will be heading out to the osage 2nd or 3rd week of April for our yearly snagging/catfishing weekend. Though it may be fun to get some of the people here to go also. If we can get a weekend worked out where a few can go we can share some gas money!!!! We usually try fishing 4 to a boat so we don't wear out so fast.
I can get something lined out for lodging if we can get a head count.
Let me know if we have any interest!
Thanks,
Jon

#2 ·
Thats a good idea Jon, just make sure it isnt the weekend of April 05th, or 12th. :smile2: We have tournaments both of those weekends.

#3 ·
Depending on conditions I will be fishing the CC tourney and was thinking the weekend after if we can get some interest. We are going no matter it just depends on what weekend we can get the most interest.
Are you interested? I am hoping Ryan will chime in soon!
Jon

#4 ·
John that sounds like a great deal, I just don't think I am going to be able to make it. I am fishing the 5th up here and I have my son the next weekend and then the weekend after that I am supposed to go visit my dad in Ohio. That however could change depending on weather. I would like to get down that way and catch some of those giants and catfish as well but as of now I can't say yes. It does sound like a great trip, snagging spoonies and anchoring up for cats and watching tv on the 1197.:wink::smile2:

#6 ·
Let me know for sure when you plan on doing that becuase I wouldn't mind going. Bajacoop and I aren't too far apart from each other and could hitch a ride together and spit fuel costs to save a bit of $$$.

I'm fishing on LoZ April 5 in an Old Oar House snagging tourney and possibly on April 19 for the Snagmasters tourney. But let me know because I might say screw the tournament and come up with you guys.

#10 ·
Jon, I appreciate the offer and thanks for organizing an exciting snagging trip. Unfortunately I wont be able to make the 12th as I'll be fishin in Justins Catfish Tournament in Alton, IL. Maybe I can catch up with you guys next time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.