Any Holloween plans?

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by bluehunter, Oct 31, 2009.

1. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Just the occasional trick or treating with my son and his sister. Not to mention a party later on tonite should be off the chain with the Micheal jackson dresses and other costumes. Have a safe Holloween everybody!.

B

2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Well B - I will be taking care of the flu thing that I'm dealing with - But here are some photos of "Shania :0010: & her mom Sharon" and they will be going to a party for the kids tonight that will turn into a party for the adults.
    ("you know how we do it" :amazed:- lol)
    :wink:
    Photo #1. Shania as Dorothy from the Wizard of OZ.
    Photo #2. Shania & her mom Sharon ("as the Ladybug Shania became friends with along her way")

Attached Files:

3. low desert jonathan

low desert jonathan New Member

State:
    California
    I thought I'd be GHOST HUNTING LDJ :tounge_out:

4. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
  5. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Take care of that Flu Bert. I am telling you this has been a helluva October for colds and it is not even technically winter yet. You know as the old saying goes. Chicken noodle soup and even chicken dumplin soup - along with lots of rest as well. Little B sister is resting on the sofa now with a bad cold. Little B took his flu shoots last week so hopefully he's good.

B

6. low desert jonathan

low desert jonathan New Member

State:
    California
    It's not just a night for the little street urchins to go a prowlin for goodies we also have to deal with the change in time tonight! Morning will come earlier and the lights will go on sooner tomorrow. There goes the so called natural rhythm of life again. LDJ :crazy:

7. full moon

full moon Guest

Take care of yourself, brother. That flu is nasty stuff. I will pray for you.

Anthony

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I am stuck passing out candy:sad2:

9. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    About to head out.

Attached Files: