Any help would be appreciated

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfisherman_eky3, Apr 17, 2008.

1. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey everyone in June im going down to Kentucky and Barkley Lake, and fish the Kentucky lake and Kentucky river the question I have is this, Does the Kentucky Lake, run into the Tennesse River, and where would be some good places to fish at down there.

2. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Kentucky Lake is part of the Tennessee River. Fish anywhere and have a great time!!
    Deb

3. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    :wink::tounge_out: :Where are you going??????????????? The LBL has a lot of places to camp and fish. My favorite spots are Rushing Creek Campground -----------8 dollars first night, 7 after that. Ginger Bay, point, just south of boat ramp. Cost 20 dollars a year for backwoods camping permit.

Clay Bay, Ginger Bay, and Rushing Creek Bay are great. The back of Rushing Creek Bay has Shell Crackers, 2-3 Pounds. They are great to catch on crawlers, especially if you have 2 hooks on, and you get a double hitter.:big_smile:

By the rock outside of Clay Bay is fun. The center of the lake is fun where it is 58 --- 90 foot of water. Main channel. Whoop Peeee I'll be at Ginger Bay, the first full week of May. I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Ready.

:tounge_out::wink::tounge_out::eek:oooh::smile2::smile2:

4. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Just about anywhere you go you will find good fishing in june. If you are out on a tuesday night ...come join us at Energy Lake for some good food, good friends and good catfishing. Also a good spot is at the Devils elbow area.:big_smile:

5. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thank you all for all the info I will try to hit some of these places and thanks for posting the prices on camping sites i was wondering about that.

6. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    My inlaws live @ eddyville I jug the cumberland river with my cousin some . I've caught plenty of small cats @ Barkley dam . Bigger fish on down around Pickneyville. As for Barkley Lake You might try Willow Bay . Turn torwards Demumbers bay as soon as you see the lake you'll cross the backend go half way across fish in the lake there is a culvert that will probably be under water good luck hope this helps .

7. duckbuster

duckbuster New Member

State:
    Ballard Co., Kentucky
    Matthew,
    If you're going to be in the area and want to try some cats on the mighty Mississippi just shoot me an email. My schedule is flexible.