Any good catfishing in Creve Coeur Lake?

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by fisherking, May 15, 2007.

1. fisherking

fisherking New Member

State:
    missouri
    First of all am just thrilled to be a member of the brotherhood, and I know that the fishing will get better soon Hopefully(smile). Now I was just wondering if any one of my brothers had did any good out there in creve coeur lake , I had heard from a friend that it was decent, but since I have never fished there I would like to know what area is good to try, and I just picked up some yellow eels to use as cut bait, and they had been gutted, but they still look pretty meatty to me, so am gonna give it a try tomorrow, if anyone has any advice please let me know Thanks, the Fisherking.:roll_eyes:

2. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    first thing first
    welcome to the boc

I use to take my kid to cc lake alot
    I've done good on the back half of the lake, Go past the boat house,and there should be a trail that go across the bridge. My 5yr old caught a 6lb
    flathead back there.......good luck

3. fisherking

fisherking New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hey man this is the fisherking, thanks for that post about cc, I did not make it the other day, but am gonna try to see what"s going on this weekend, so far my luck has not been so good, am starting to think this high water is affecting the fishing around st.louis, believe me I know some good holes but due to these gas prices, got to stay close for now, but being the catfisherman I am things will get better, and maybe sometime in the near future we can get together and pull some of them big boys out of the river, because as I say that"s what I do(smile):cool2:

4. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    sounds like a plan let me know when your ready

5. catfish1409

catfish1409 New Member

State:
    dexter mo
    did u catch any thing when u went to creve core

6. catfish1409

catfish1409 New Member

State:
    dexter mo
    any body no were to catch any bull head around bridgeton marland hights area