Any gatherings coming up in KY?

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by kycatman01, Apr 22, 2007.

1. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I was justing wondering if anybody has planned any small gatherings on the Ohio River or anywhere else. I am going to try to go to a few this year. I think it would be alot of fun.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

3. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Thanks, George! I noticed that one also. I am going to try to attend but I don't know if I will be able to. Are you going to go? I know alittle far to travel for you but I am sure they will be glad you came, if you did go.

4. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Was there any other ones a little sooner? I can't wait that long. LOL!:lol:

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    You can come on down to Ga in May 4 5 6

6. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Thanks alot for the invite, Richard! I sure wish I could but right now I do good to be able to afford to buy bait and go around here. I do hope you and the others will have a great time down there and I'm sure you will. Best of luck to you and be careful!

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    We had a little get together a few weeks ago down at the Ashland boat ramp. Search thru my threads and you'll find the thread and pics.I got to meet some really nice OH Brothers and we got Wet & Cold that day but had fun!!! I'm gonna plan another one sometime at the Greenup dam on the OH side.I'll let you know,love to meet you.In a few weeks after I heal up from surgery we can get together and bank fish the Ohio.I live abt 5 mins from the river in Greenup.Let me know!

Here is the link from the Ashland get together:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45903

8. kyjake

kyjake New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I just found the Ashland gathering happened.I had got the idea it was called off and quit following the thread or I would have been there.Hate to here the weather was bad and no fish.Will be going to Greenup dam soon as yard and garden work caught up.
    Jake

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

It was gonna be cancelled due to health problems that popped up.We still had a few people there and hope to have a better one next time! Hope you'll make it!