any gateway guys fishing

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by russ, Jul 9, 2009.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    any of the club members fishing the river bend tourney sat. what shape is the river in & what is the weather looking like for the stl. area, plus need a full list of gps of all the go to honey holes.....lol:wink:

2. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I am sure there will be folks fishing it but I won't be. Haven't been on the water much due to Home Projects but it is settling down from the looks of the charts.

Bring your rain gear for Saturday!

3. Ol Swampy

Ol Swampy New Member

State:
    Festus Mo.
    I'm out Saturday. The youngest turns 6 and I have a full day planned.

4. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    40% chance of rain high of 89, I'd give yo some holes, but I've only fished that area a couple times once right below the dam and the other time I was with Harry checking out his honey holes....needless to say we didn't catch any fish and the water was only 2 foot deep.

5. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    lmao........ that hole you fished with harry was most likely a pot hole in his driveway:smile2::smile2:

6. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Stitch and I will be fishing it....water temp has dropped and the water is on a steady fall...bite has been a bit slow here the last couple days...

7. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    I am happy to announce that I will be fishing the tournament with Russ. You guys have had it now. With my bull sh*ting ability and Russ's monster catching abilty, we are gong to be the big winners.

8. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Well, before I place any bets down, who's boat?:crazy::wink:

9. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    dont matter whos boat. He convinced me. I aint fishin it.

10. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    my boat, i will hit the scales with a boat load of sh!t or fish. i think that they are going to close the downtown river front sat. because of the game and concert. that sucks, you would think that the city would ask if we had anything going on before they do anything like that......lmao:wink:

11. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    Another one bites the dust, wise choice my friend. Why throw away your money when you realize the great Russ and I are predestined to win:wink: We will be using the russ boat.:big_smile:

12. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Yes sir, won't be able to launch from the cobblestones at all.....will have to race down/up there from another ramp I guess! :confused2:

13. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    See Patrick, that's where you went wrong....if your so confident that you'll win, you should be talking Bob INTO fishing the tourney so YOU can HAVE his money!! THE MORE BOATS THE BIGGER THE PAYCHECK! :crazy::smile2::smile2:

remember????:big_smile::smile2::smile2:

14. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    gonna check on that in a few

15. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I think Cheryl Crow is having that "free" concert downthere on the riverfront this weekend....so there's going to be a crowd downthere for sure..

16. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    closed from edas bridge to high 70/55 i think

17. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MLB All-Star Charity Concert
    Date: 7/11/2009
    Location: Under the Gateway Arch at the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial
    Time: Gates open at 2:00 p.m.; show starts at 8:00 p.m.
    Cost: Free

Grammy Award-winning artist Sheryl Crow will perform a FREE live concert under the Gateway Arch in downtown St. Louis. The MLB All-Star Charity Concert presented by Pepsi will also include a performance by special guest Elvis Costello.

18. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I do believe Kutter likes Krow dont he? :smile2:

19. poopdeck [patrick]

State:
    ofallon il
    I was just messing with bob, I wish every one would go. I am just so very happy to be going with Russ. I called around the st louis police department and no one had a clue although they all said it should be open but you guys must of heard different.

20. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    i saw it on riverbend section. sucks sucks sucks that its closed. if i wanted to see her its about 30 min, drive to her moms house from here.