any fortwaynians want to try this afternoon?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by river scum, Oct 9, 2009.

1. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    the rivers on the rise and the rain will move off soon who wants to hit it late afternoon? flop a post on here and we will go get some hogs:wink:

2. dbman150

dbman150 New Member

State:
    indiana
    i do i do lets go people

3. hoffer4iu616

hoffer4iu616 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    what time you thinking

4. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    oh no, no kedalvillians allowed. lol thinking around six till whenever bro?

5. dbman150

dbman150 New Member

State:
    indiana
    with the river coming up we my see some 40s or 50s tonight guys come on 6 oclock :eek:oooh:

6. catdaddychad

catdaddychad New Member

State:
    indiana
    what do you mean no kendallvillians?

7. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    lol bring your sexy bass down here Chad baby. shoot maybe 4 or 5 would be better!

8. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i have to go do something but will be at river road access sometime after 5:00pm. this is located east of landin road(new haven) and just past the railroad tracks on river road. yell from the parking area and we will hear you. lol

9. catdaddychad

catdaddychad New Member

State:
    indiana
    its still raining. I have to catch bait for tommorrow, taking the father in law out

10. dbman150

dbman150 New Member

State:
    indiana
    i am getting ready to head out guys

11. hoffer4iu616

hoffer4iu616 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Not from kendallville tim from auburn sorry missed you guys had to work late how did you do

12. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    the only thing you missed was the chance to meet two members. the fishing wasnt what you mite call memorable. lol me and dbman even put the boat in this morning and still couldnt get anything worth while! maybe the next rain will be better? the water temp was 53 this morning so the flathead season is ending soon.

13. Balex123

Balex123 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Hey dudes you all in sunday? Ima try to do a little early or late fishin. Dunno where, but would like to try for my first flathead before it gets to late. Fell free to call or text

14. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    i hope you get some bryan, wish i could be there to see it. dont give up on that first place we showed ya.:wink:

hey by the way how did carp/mike treat you yesterday? get any slime in the boat up there?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  15. Balex123

Balex123 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Oh yeah lol got a little slimy. Mike treated me first class! Thanks Mike. The winds yesterday was howling like fish at a fish fry. Mike introduced me to catdaddyChad and his buddy (can't remember his name). So we had a mini tournament just for kicks. Mike and I ended up with just one a piece. Both were just under 2lbs. :sad2: Small but I enjoyed reeling mine in, still was a good sized fish to my standard. Mr Chad's boat on the other hand reeled in the winning fish that was just over 3lbs if I remember correctly. Think they had 4 total. The surprise of the day was Chad's 10lb Pike. I got to see the picture and it was a beauty! For some reason those Pikes always seem to amaze me. Weird how there so long and narrow.

16. dbman150

dbman150 New Member

State:
    indiana

I would go but its football day. maybe tomarrow