Any dog breeders out their?

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by catfishplaya, Mar 21, 2006.

1. catfishplaya

catfishplaya New Member

State:
    Illinois (southern Illinois)
    just wondering if anyone on here knows of any doberman breeders? wanting a dobe puppy very badly, any info would help thanks, now i have 10 posts now i can look at pics on here :)

2. ccromwell78

ccromwell78 New Member

State:
    IL
    I am looking for a bluetick beagle. Any Beagle Breeders? I wold love to have some Branko lines.

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    My brother in-law is breading them. he has a Blue and standard black. Doberman.
    But it a long way to Southwest Tn.
    Can get you more info if you need it. I think he has one left of the last bunch.
    Pete

4. catfishplaya

catfishplaya New Member

State:
    need more info plz if possible, price, etc. pics if possible, thank you very much, and no its not to far, im a truck driver so its nothing but a hop for me lol, been trying to find one of my ol' lady lol thanks for the info :grin-big:

5. catfishermanj

catfishermanj New Member

State:
    Illinois - McHenry
    Try checking with a local vet, they are normally a good first contact. If the breeders they give you don't have any puppies, ask if they know any others. This is how I found my german shepherd.

6. Redtick

Redtick New Member

State:
    Neoga, Illinois
    I can't help with the dobermans but I am way into coonhounds, Mt Curs, and beagles. I have a good grade bluetick beagle for sale, reasonably priced.
    Check out my web site at www.lakelandkennels.com

7. catfishplaya

catfishplaya New Member

State:
    Funny that you mention that my brother has a mt. view cur has a house dog lol, very good and loyal dog, except she sheds way to much, buckshot bloodline

8. Redtick

Redtick New Member

State:
    Neoga, Illinois
    Mt Curs make great family dogs. They are usually very intelligent and can be very protective. Most of them I have seen have fairly short hair and don't seem to shed much. I use my Mt Curs mainly on squirrels but they tree coon also. I breed mine to be on the small side, 40 pounds for a male, 30 pounds for a female. I am going to a Squirrel Dog competition event as soon as I finish my message boards. My Mt Curs are Squirrel Champions in several registries.:)

9. Rivercat2

Rivercat2 New Member

State:
    Morton,Illinois
    I now a guy that has 5 coonhounds puppys that he is saleing. if anyone is looking for one let me know.