Any diehards fish today?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tbull, Jan 2, 2008.

1. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    I gotta know, did anyone fish today?? I know most have to work, but i dont even think I would have fished today and that is sayin something trust me..:crazy:

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i had a wisdom tooth pulled today thats been giving me fits...:angry: so im on the couch with the bottle of percocet:tounge_out: rollo

3. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Fishing today
    You would have been crazy .
    WE got3 in of snow.
    Catfishrollo Now the pain is over.
    Better by morning.!!

4. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Rolli, I got 4 wisdom teeth pulled in boot camp, and had to go back to my platoon right after!LOL:eek:oooh: Being on the couch would have been a dream...:big_smile:...Today was a good day to be warm on the couch thats for sure!

5. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Tbull, I thought about you making some sort of comment today while I was out from 3:30 am till 3:00 today, freezing my butt off, did I catch anything, heck no, that was for my job.... When I got home i was chilled to the bone, I spent all day pulling orders in the back of a box truck with no heat:angry:
    Im looking hard for a cozy indoor job....:eek:oooh:

Salmonid

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i feel pretty good right now! lol:feel_good::003::001: rollo

7. CincyCat

CincyCat New Member

State:
    Ohio
    tbull - I didn't drop lines today, but thats just because I had to work....okay, and because I'm not crazy!!!! But this weekend will be a different story, as I plan to hit it sat. and sun.

rollo, you hang in there and keep dreamin about the giant cats waiting for you. Take advantage of the couch time....sometimes it's nice to have a legit excuse!!

8. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Salmonid, god bless ya buddy man it was cold! and thats an understatement. Just look at it as training! But hey, seeing you guys in a small blizzard wading through the GMR, it doesn't suprise me that you worked outside all night!LOL:eek:oooh: You better get that inside job soon, I dont want you getting sick we got some fishing to do before too long!:wink::big_smile::smile2:

9. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Yeah, I been looking for some time now, never figured i'd be doing this for this long (10 months) anyways Im committed to the Meldahl Cleanup this sat at 10:00 am. ( OGF.com sponsored event) but hoping to also sweet talk the "boss" into letting me take the boat out Sunday since its supposed to be warmer. I gotta figure out a way to get some quick points...hmmmm, gears turning:big_smile:
    Are you headed out? Anyone else??
    Salmonid

10. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i will be heading out sat. poss. sunday also...looks like i will be dodging the ice on the river though:big_smile: rollo

11. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Im gonna try to go sunday hopefully it ain't as cold and windy as it has been the past few days.

12. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    I've been fishing every day.... Snow... I didn't see any snow... :wink:

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I've been trying to get people to go but they say its too cold. I'll admit,its been chilly in the teens and a little snow but heck the river isn't froze over. Anybody wants to go,let me know,I'm up for it! :wink::big_smile:

14. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hopefully, it sure is a nice weekend for it

15. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    john, you and crab come up for the breakfast, maybe we can go look at some water afterwords.. im sure there will be others wanting to do the same.. rollo

16. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    i may be to sane to be a catfisherman

17. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    but my brother does want me to go to kentucky to catch skippys this weekend

18. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    S-Man and myself are heading out Sun. if everything goes to plan.

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Sounds good to me....That is if you all are still talking to me after the 7th...:tounge_out::wink::smile2:

20. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Where at? Greenup Dam? I'm gonna try to get down there one day soon and stock up if their running. If so,we'll have to meet up.