Any Dallas Stars fans?

Discussion in 'NHL Talk' started by james, Dec 16, 2008.

1. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Just wondering if there is any Stars fans on here. I am a Devils fan by heart but living in north TX. Ive became some what of a fan just because I always get to watch their games. I got to go see them play Detroit the other night lmao a 3-1 win any time I get to see Detroit lose its a good game. Fabin Brunnstrom is going to be a darn good player, with getting a hat trick on his first NHL game. Stars have the goalie and the players they just need to really get their act together if they are planing on going anywhere in the playoffs but with all the drama with Avery and injuries they are going no where. Ill be back at American Airlines Center on Dec 31 to see the Devils and Dallas play cant wait got some really nice seats.

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I see that Dallas is getting rid of Sean Avery! That guy is a real idiot! :crazy:

3. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    yeah he was a waste of 15.5 million but a good player just couldn't keep his mouth shut.

4. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Stars givein out a whoopin tonight agisnt the Leafs 7-0 as we speak and still only in the second :003:

5. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    well final score was 8-2 dallas best game dallas has played all year IMO

6. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    NO!! No Stars fans!! LMAO!!
    Merry Christmas Brother
    Pens at the Stars...March 1 2009...I'll Be there!!!!

LET'S GO PENS !!!

7. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    It`s good to see that somebody else likes hockey besides Pittsburghers !!

8. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Yea Brother, but we are the only ones that count!!!

LET'S GO PENS !!!

9. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Another win for Dallas tonight looking good maybe they will have a chace in the playoffs:roll_eyes: Pic is from Dec 12th Dallas whooped up on Detroit ill be back on on new years to watch the Devils whoop the Stars im a confused fan always loved the Devils

Attached Files:

10. lou_a

lou_a Member

State:
    Texas
    Former Islander fan, now a Stars fan... Used ti hate the North Stars, but they and I arrived in the metromess at about the same time. If Stars play the Isles, I root for the Stars...

Never had much use for the Colorado Rockies/Jersey Devils...But have to admit they've been pretty good since moving to the Garden state...

Go Stars...

11. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Well just got back from the game and the only team i wanted to beat the Stars lost 4-2 Dallas. Jersey came out looking good played good on the power plays not sure what happend in the 2nd :angry: i have some really good pics of Turco making some really nice saves but not letting me upload them right now ill post later

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Nice pics James! :cool2:

13. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Nice pics, looks like good seats too.

14. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Thanks, I always sit lower level and just to the side of the goal only seats worth paying for IMO get to see alot of the action at the net and corners. Someones stick broke and the blade went flying right in front of me and landed not 4 seats over in some fans lap :confused2: wish i had gotten it. not sure whos stick it was think it was a Devils.

here is a pic of Gionta in the net

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h28/catfishingtexas/DSCN0218.jpg

15. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    GO STARS!! Buddy took me to the Stars and Red Wings game tonight, man what happen to Detroit??????:cry: 5-4 Stars OT Dallas got 50 shots on goal Detroit only 30?? This isn't like them. They just played 6-1 Detroit and just bout got ran over tonight. Anytime Detroit loses its a good game for me no matter who they are playing. No pics this time was a last minute thing didn't know I was going tonight tell I got off work good way to start my 2 days off I think. TTTTTTTTUUUUUURRRRRCCCCCCOOOOO:003:

16. lou_a

lou_a Member

State:
    Texas
    Stars are back!!! Go Stars!!!