Any D&D Online Players On The BOC?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, Mar 19, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm not what you'd call a PC Gamer, but I loved playing Neverwinter Nights (D&D). On Friday I bought my wife Dungons & Dragons Online: Stormreach. It looks intesne & fun. I'm affraid to try & play, as I know it would consume me! I was so into NWN, that I took off work to play it when I was really into it!

So are there any BOC mbrs playing this game?

2. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i'm not much on pc games but i'm a huge x-box fan.

3. QuincyFisher

QuincyFisher New Member

State:
    Quincy,Illinois
    Have you ever played Diablo 2, its a sweet game.
    Tibia is a pretty fun game if you stick with it, but not the greatest graphics.

4. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    A buddy of Mine played the Beta Version.
    He gave it a thumbs up. (He is a Huge WOW player)I want to see the game first before I purchase myself. but I will probably end up checking it out.
    thanks for the feedback.

5. Spencer_Blanton

Spencer_Blanton New Member

State:
    Franklin, Ohio
    I played a lot of the D&D based games: Neverwinter,Balder's Gate, all the way back to the Gold Box Pool of Radiance. Since I've had kids I needed to make some hard choices with my "free" time. Hunting and Fishing remain in the top spots. Reading and listening to recorded books overlaps them. I've almost quit TV all together. Computer games are mostly MAME based and less than 10 minutes.

I'm terrified of the online game environments. At my last job a friend lost his job because he couldn't quit EverQuest. Another friend almost lost his job where I currently work because of World of Warcraft. He sold his account for $300 and quit cold turkey.

I do play the paper based D&D though.

Spencer

6. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    I like to play the book version of D & D, we just sit around a table with some Dew and Chew, and have a good old relaxing time.

7. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I tried playing the pen/paper version ( & actually like dit) but had a falling out with who we were playing with. My wife would love to play again.

8. redneck_oh_44833

redneck_oh_44833 New Member

State:
    Galion Ohio
    does this game play like balurs gate or is it more like neverwinter nights
    i like the format of baldurs gate a lot more
    i also played the paper verson as well while in the army but i do not know anyone around here that plays

9. khershey

khershey New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    :0a22: Yes I play DDO and like it. It is an MMORPG game. The rules of the game follow D&D rules 3.5.:0a23:

10. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    nope dont care for them games like that. my daughter got so wrapped up in d&d it totaly consumed her and her everythough had a rough time dealing with that. my x wife also got so far into d&d it cost her her second marriage. some people got no clue. now for the pc i like the old red alert and i like the generals but my favorite games are rapala pro fishing and pro bass fishing 2003 them are my favorite games.