Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have a major research paper for my final year in high school. It is about a career/ occupation that we have looked into. I chose the general field of commercial fishing. I was wondering if there are any people here that would be willing to participate in a survey? If you trap, trotline any fish, crab, crayfish, or even turtles and sell them as your general or side income. Thank you all for your time and thank you for any and all participation

Name:
Business Name:
Career/Title:
What do you make a year/week/month etc.?:
What exactly do you do in your job?:
What kind of fish/invertebrate/reptile do you harvest?:
What kind of education or experience would you recommend for a high school student or beginner.:
What is your opinion on the outlook of this job in the future?:
Do you enjoy your job?:
Is there anything you would like to add?:

Thank you again for your time and any participation.

Luke Rowland

·
Registered
11,102 Posts
Griz or Littlegriz can help get you in touch with some. Don't know if the commericial fishermen will talk or not. It's a good honest profession. Check out this link.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68949

:big_smile::smile2::tounge_out::smile2::big_smile:

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Griz or Littlegriz can help get you in touch with some. Don't know if the commericial fishermen will talk or not. It's a good honest profession. Check out this link.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68949

:big_smile::smile2::tounge_out::smile2::big_smile:
sad hugh?:embarassed: i posted a story in becks trory telling called old man river dont know if it will help or not.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Actually we have a couple members that are commercial fishermen. I'll see if I can point one this way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.