Any Chiefs fans?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by rush_60, Sep 27, 2008.

1. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    I know I should give this season up as a total loss and stop wasting my time, but I've been a die hard fan since I was a kid.

2. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    They played great last night on NFL netwoek. Although is was a 1994 game between the Chiefs and the Donkeys. Was better than watching anything they have played in the last 3 years.

3. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I watched that too. Oh the good old days:wink:

4. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    ya got a die hard here.i know its gonna get ugly this season,but they will prevail sooner or later

5. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I hope. I just hope they show improvment on sunday, anything good would be nice.

6. River_monster91

River_monster91 New Member

State:
    central kansas
    im a fan but they aint been doing to good latley. once they get this new team settled in they will do alot better though.

7. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    Im not sure what they see in brody croile. They had a good 1st string QB last year in Casey Printers and a good 2nd in Jeff Terrell. Those 2 were the only ones that could get anything done on the field. And they let them go. And dont even get me started on Jared Allen leaving:confused2:

8. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Ya Jared Allan leaving was bad for the defence. The D line has absolutely no push.

9. shelbygt1979

shelbygt1979 New Member

State:
    Olathe, KS
    There Was No Way They Were Going To Pay Him 76 Million To Stay. And I Don't Blame Them.

10. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    Big Cheifs Fan, but this year has not been fun to watch:embarassed:

11. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Oh I'm not saying they should have paid him the money. I was just saying that the D Line doesn't look half as good without him. This team would suck just as much with him as without him.

12. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Carl Peterson has got to go. He's about as worthless as David Glass. :angry:

13. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I can't argue with that. This team has been poorly run for a long time now. It is time for a change

14. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    Well they are going to wait for stadium renovations to be done in 2010 before they put any money in the team. I suppose its easier to work on the stadium when you dont have any fans coming to watch the games.

15. Johnboy1975

Johnboy1975 New Member

State:
    Muscotah Kansas
    My name is John and I to am a cheifs fan!!!! oh wrong room....My name is John and I to am a Notre Dame Irish fan!!! So as you can see Im pretty down in the dumps the last couple of years. lol

16. delbert bumbleshoot

delbert bumbleshoot New Member

State:
    Overland Park,Kansas
    Let's shoot for 0-16 and give the whole Arrowhead complex an enema.Get rid of Carl, Herm,Gunther and everyone involved with this sorry excuse for a sports franchise. Even union and government employees have some accountability for their job performance.At Arrowhead you can repeatedly suck at your job and never worry about losing it.AFTER the donkey game the rest of the home games should be blacked out so we won't have to watch them.

17. goingfishin

goingfishin New Member

State:
    Topeka, Ka
    Broncos, who?

18. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    If there was going to be one game KC won this one is sweet for me.

My best buddy live's in CO and him and is wife are die hard Broncos fans.

He's in the high country Elk hunting right now but wait tell he get's back.l

19. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    The chiefs almost looked like a team today:eek:oooh: I hope that they can build on this and make progress. But I don't want them to win too many games:wink: Need to draft high

20. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Nice job on the burros today.