Any cats hitting at Gavins Point?

Discussion in 'NEBRASKA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by douglas_413, Apr 30, 2006.

1. douglas_413

douglas_413 New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I will hopefully be going to Gavins Point for about 3 days in may. I will be fishing from the bank below or above the dam. I could also take a boat to the lake under the dam. Any suggestions?

2. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Good Luck!!! You will notice that the river is a different shade when you get north of Omaha Council Bluffs area, I would suspect that you should catch a few cats. Give us a report when you get back SudDawg and myself would like to make it up there when he gets back from Kuwait.

Aaron

TA2D

3. suddawg

suddawg New Member

I have heard nothing but good things about that place. It's a shame, but I never even heard of it until last year. TA2D, I would definately like to try that place sometime. Later

SudDawg

4. douglas_413

douglas_413 New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I will sure let you guys know how I do. If you want to drop me a line when you go I might want to tag along if thats okay? I will be goin the 15th through the 17th of May.

5. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I would love to go. but I will be on night shift and SudDawg is stuck in Kuwait for another 3 months! Maybe in the fall?

Aaron

TA2D