Any campgrounds that aren't flooded?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by willisjj, Jul 2, 2007.

1. willisjj

willisjj Guest

I have got cabin fever bad! Me and the kids wanna go camping this weekend, but the water is up so much, I just don't know. Anyone know of any campgrounds that are campable on Hudson or Grand or Eufaula? Thanks! I know its been about a year since I have been on here....anyway, for those of you that I know, I am living in Pryor now....no more prison (I worked there for those of you wondering, lol)....I have custody of my kids and I am doing well and have lots of days off to fish with this new job I have. Anyway...thanks again!

2. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Both the small cherokee parks are open on the lake sides on grand, and also little blue state park is open as well.

3. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    The park at Bernice is closing tonight.
    We were out there today and most of it was under water, and they said they were closing the gates around 4pm.

I don't know about other parks on Grand Lake, but I bet they are all under water right now, or pretty close?

Ken

4. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Jeremy,

Glad to see you on here and posting!!! Haven't really heard from ya since you moved back to OK. You mentioned a new job and living in Pryor? What are ya doing now? Maybe we can get together sometime for some fishing up that way. *(when the water goes down)*

5. South Grand Laker

South Grand Laker New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    same as i said before all still open but cherokee state park below the river