Any Brothers/Sisters...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Apr 23, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    In Kansas or Oklahoma included in this Tornado Watch that I believe Noaa.Gov stated was on till 2Am? Just wanted to let ya know I care about ya all and wanted ya to be safe. Hope you have a peaceful evening and also hope ya got a weather radio that will wake ya up in the middle of the night if the weather turns nasty. I know what happened I believe it was Oklahoma City back in May of 1999 that Disaster struck so ya all please be careful and please take these weather reports seriously. Don't want anyone getting hurt! Stay safe and May God Bless Each and Every one of you!! Walk in peace family!---------Sister Pat:big_smile:

2. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Thanks for the thought, pk. And thanks for the warning.

-Red

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Looks like the weather man says you are suppose to get strong thunder stroms tomorrow/night.Were suppose to get it tomorrow afternoon/night. I'll tell you pat like you say all the time,keep your eye on the sky. Stay safe.

4. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    thanks for that info pat. my wife gets real nervous when we have thunderstorms.

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Tornado watch is out for us tonite. Batton down the hatches, and stay safe everybody who is having storms tonite.