any body know what body of water is producing?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by rcbbracing, Oct 12, 2009.

1. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Okay as far as organized trips, this saturday is gonna be it for our group. We might try to hit some winter channelcats or go to cinncinati for some blues but for trips that might include a flathead saturday is it. Does anyone have any advice as to where to go that has been producing decent? Im not asking for your secret hole, or exactly where to go. I am just at a loss as to what body of water to even hit. I was thinking piedmont and maybe hit a musky on accident for laughs during the day. Maybe muskingum river? If you dont have an opinion on where to go feel free to let me know what depth of water youve been having luck cuz that would help as well...We are willing to hit muskingum or most mwcd lakes. This will be the last time for awhile i get to fish with varmint sniper seems how he is moving out of state...so i was hoping this saturday could be a hell of a good time(without the snuggling:wink:)

2. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    Clear Fork produced some nice channels this past Saturday night. 18 anglers, 43 fish weighed in for over 178 pounds. Big Cats were 10.9, 9.7, 9.1, and 8.9

3. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Dave, you had better pick a good spot not like knox lake lol :smile2: still if no fish are caught we will still have good time hanging out ill bring my own blankee though :smile2:

4. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Ive been getting hit's and run's in water of 3to 4feetin late afternoon and at night,Good luck to the both of you on you're last trip together Dave,Stay on you'r toe's and stay AWAKE!!, and he MITE not be getting that pay back he want's:smile2::smile2::cool2:

5. mbill

mbill New Member

State:
    Midvale Ohio
    Dave I really wish I could join you guys this Sat. But my wife would kill me if I blow off her Navy Ball again to go fish. Other than that I would say just make a list of the lakes and rivers your thinking about and cover your eyes and throw a dart at the list. Sometimes it's better to be lucky instead of good.

6. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    hope we get lucky and get on a couple good fish hell matt mabey a couple channel cats for sun lunch also?:wink:

7. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The Tusc River has been hittin good from shore. Been gettin channels and a few small flatties in the last couple weeks. Fresh cut shad has been best.

8. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
  9. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thats a hell of an idea! it sounds festive... maybe we will do this...will is so excited about the barbeque...we still having it?

10. varmint_sniper

State:
    OHIO
    yes dave bbq/cookout still on :wink:

11. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    fish the ohio.......fish deep

12. varmint_sniper