Any American Idol Fans?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Rottdog, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Rottdog

Rottdog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just curious if anyone was an American Idol fan?
    I sure wish they would CPR that Sanjaya. Seems like a nice enough Kid, and that seems to be the only reason he is still around. Because singing and dancing are definitely not his strongest attributes.

Any Thoughts?
    Garrett

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I would agree with you on that. When he was picked over Sundance I was pretty much shocked and then this week pfffft I think there are a lot of pre-teens voting for him.

3. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    I don't know if this is fact but I was told yesterday that Howard Stern is urging his listeners to vote for the Sanjaya kid just to mess with the show...W

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Thats just funny LMAO

5. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm not really a fan of A.I., but the wife is, therefore I get to see a good bit of it. Seems as if the voting public are trying to pic the worst rather than the best this year. Each week that Sanjhia (however ya spell it) keeps comin back. Whats up with that? Sounds like a conspiracy to me.:cool2:

6. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    Sanjaya has got to be the prettiest boy I have ever seen. I mean he looks like a prom queen. The reason he is still around is from the votes of 12 year old girls and 40 year old homosexuals.

7. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Hey Colt,
    Don't hold back; tell us what you really think:big_smile: ...W

8. fess

fess New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I used to be a hardcore american idol fan. I havent watched for the past few weeks because the show is no longer a singing competition. There is a place called votefortheworst.com those people have been messing with american idol for a while too.