Any Alternative Anglers round Murfreesboro?

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by altcatmaster, Jan 1, 2010.

1. altcatmaster

altcatmaster New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey Guys and Gals just wonderin if there were any of yall around Murfreesboro Tn that might wanna get together and maybe setup some friendly alternative fishing competition? No money just braggin rights of coarse let me know new to this site...

2. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    If you are talking about grabbling, the only thing I have to say is have fun.:tounge_out: I love to fish as much or more than most but I am sorry but sticking my hand under or in something that I can't see and wresting something out of the water where I could drown is not what I call fun.:smile2:Welcome to the BOC Tony.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010

3. altcatmaster

altcatmaster New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanks kevin and I must agree with ya i know people that lik to do it love it but thats not for me I was mainly refering to Trot line, Limb line, and Jug Fishing although I must say I'm kinda burnt out on juggin will do alittle but not everytime as I used too... Thanks for the welcome I think I'm really gonna like this board

4. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    I don't fish any of those methods, I used to trot line some but the bass fisherman will cut them:angry:. I only fish with rod reel anymore, there are a few on here that jug fish.Yes, there are alot of good people on here with alot of good help and alot of fun.:smile2::tounge_out::smile2:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
  5. crappietime

crappietime New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro Tennessee
    Well the only other fishing I do is Crappie fish and it is spider rigged to do that.Very seldom bass fish here I got the setup for bass all the lures to bass fish but alot more work there than I want.I do get out and bream fish some when the bite is on good.

6. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn

I am the KIng jugger round these here parts! Welcome to the BOC!

7. crappietime

crappietime New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro Tennessee
    Well I aint going to go there.Guess we will need to have a little contest to claim that spot here in these there parts...lol......But this year I will say you done better than I have cause work aint let me have off to go like normal.But I am moving into a new dept and then I will be getting weekends off.So you will have to look out then and see who can claim that there spot....lol

8. Jedicazador

Jedicazador New Member

State:
    TN
    I havent got to jug fish yet, but come spring time I'm planning on spending a few nights on the water jugging, love to bowfish. Did set out a trot line once and caught a dinky cat in a few hours, my line became a tangled mess it just seemed more work than it was worth. I'm gonna give it another go though. Welcome to the BOC there is no doubt in my mind that you wont find a better bunch of folks anywhere on the net!

9. Greasy Ham

Greasy Ham New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Get you a 2x4 and put a nail in each end. Use that to roll you trotline up on as you are bringing it in. No more tangled mess.

10. TennesseeJugger

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    Brother you just bring yourself to Lebanon, Tn and Jugger will show how to jug fish!

11. TennesseeJugger

State:
    Watertown, Tenn

Bring it, bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!