Any Advice...

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by LadyKatKiller, Oct 14, 2007.

1. LadyKatKiller

LadyKatKiller New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    So Greg has went out again tonight to attempt to beat my PB and has not succeeded yet. :sad2: So if anyone has any tips for him you might want to send them his way. :eek:oooh: Ok, so I will probably be banned by Greg from ever getting back on the BOC for this but I just had to go there. I know I am rotten. But its all in fun, I promise.:smile2::big_smile: lol

2. skiff_2

skiff_2 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    :0a30: ______________ :0a5:

3. jsthumb

jsthumb New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    cherie that is great....rofl. Greg should be so lucky to have a wife that loves to catfish. On the other hand I can feel greg's pain by being beat by a lady....jk greg. Keep up the fishing and there is nothing wrong with a little friendly competition.

4. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    She is talking more trash than any man on earth! As soon as she got that fish in the boat she started and as not stopped since. My day is coming.

5. LadyKatKiller

LadyKatKiller New Member

State:
    South Carolina

:confused2:I don't know why he is jealous, he does the same thing when his catch is bigger than mine...:wink:

6. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Now, we might just have to assign a referee to go with you two until this is all sorted out. :smile2:

7. LadyKatKiller

LadyKatKiller New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    :big_smile: that sounds like a plan, you want to be it??:big_smile::big_smile:

8. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I'm pretty sure I dont want my wife to like fishing after all, lol.

9. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Jim You Sir. are a Smart MAN.LOL J.D.:wink:

10. jsthumb

jsthumb New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    hey greg you have to look at the bright side of things. When you do break cherie's pb you can rag her all you want because you have witnesses as to how bad she has rubbed it in your face. Sure she is bragging now, let her enjoy it as it will be hard for her to say anything when you do get a new pb.

11. LadyKatKiller

LadyKatKiller New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Ok ok already! I really didn't think I was trash talkin' that bad. Honestly, he does the same thing. I will try my best to back off. Some, if I must. At least he is lucky enough to have someone that enjoys fishing too. After all, most of my friends freak out when I tell them that I love to fish. They are way to girly to even think about fishing with their hubbies. Anywho... Truce!!
    :roll_eyes::crazy::roll_eyes::crazy::roll_eyes: