Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subject says it. (Wasn't sure where to post this ) I'm looking for any advice I can find on shark fishing from the beach in NJ.

Actually, I have a pretty good idea of tackle, bait, etc. I am more specifically looking for locations. I have only been to the jersey beaches once and I cant imagine that trying to catch a shark from the beach would go over real well as packed as those beaches were lol.

I'm looking for advice on somewhere I could take my wife and daughter, do the boardwalk thing during the day and then when evening comes around, take the rods out for sharks.

Anyone willing to share a spot? Even if its through PM. I know that the good beach spots are pretty closely guarded secrets among those in the know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I can't help you much with location because I haven't vacationed on those beaches in many years and the surf changes with every storm but Corson's Inlet in Strathmere was a nice spot to surf fish once upon a time. The biggest thing I will suggest is to check the local regs. Many places only allow fishing before or after the lifeguards on on duty. Good luck.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that is my biggest concern. I think I can google earth the coast good enough to find a decent spot....question is, can I fish there or not lol!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts