Any ADC trappers here?

Discussion in 'Trapping & Fur Taking' started by shooter06, May 18, 2009.

1. shooter06

shooter06 New Member

State:
    Central Missouri
    I've done a little ADC beaver trapping and that's about it. Not much at all. I've really been thinking about starting trapping moles for people. Just start off small and let it grow from there. Any opinions on pricing or any tips?

2. backwoodsman68geric

backwoodsman68geric New Member

State:
    illinois
    Im running an ADC coyote line right now. I dont charge, yet. But that may change in the future with the price of gas etc. Farm Im clearing now is in trade for some fur trapping thisfall and deer hunting. Once you start charging you get into insurance etc.

3. gethenet

gethenet New Member

State:
    IA
    I run a part time ADC bussiness.

4. backwoodsman68geric

backwoodsman68geric New Member

State:
    illinois
    Ive debated on starting up one here. Ive got several farms with groundhog problems right now. Usually I trade ADC work for hunting/trapping permission/rights but several of the last few farms Ive worked on/helped dont allow sport hunting/trapping or have others on it already. I removed 5 coyotes off of one last week and gained hunting and trapping rights. The owners werent to keen on any type of hunting except squirrels etc. The owner started running traps with me and took his first coyote so now he's all fired up, wants to run traps this fall on it with me. Trapped 3 yotes and called in 2.