Antelope, here I come!

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by johnliester, Jul 28, 2008.

1. johnliester

johnliester Active Member

State:
    Hoxie, Kansas
    Well folks, it's time once again for ol big daddy J here to head for Antelope lake for an all nighter. We'll have crawlers, shrimp, and cut bluegills for bait. Also I big cooler of fishing pop seeing as it's so nice outside these days. Wish us luck, John

2. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Good Luck John. Let us know how it goes.

3. kat king

kat king New Member

State:
    hutchinson,ks
    good luck john hope you catch some hogs keep us posted on the out come..:smile2:

4. johnliester

johnliester Active Member

State:
    Hoxie, Kansas
    We got to the lake just before sundown. Shortly after SD, I caught a 4 pounder. It was followed by an 8 and a 6 pounders. And then the rains came down big time so the wife and I headed out of there. Those shale roads get slick in a hurry!!! We were home before midnight which for us just never happens. Oh well, there's next saturday night to try again! John

5. kat king

kat king New Member

State:
    hutchinson,ks
    well sounds like you still had a good time at least ya caught a few even tho the rain moved in on you that same thing happend to my brother and i last saturday headin to the same hole this saturday good luck to ya on your next trip..

6. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Even though it was cut short it sounds like a great trip John. Those are pretty nice channels. The only bad trip is the one you didnt take.