Answered prayers! Good Doctor's Report

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by ladyfish50, Aug 12, 2006.

1. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    For those of you that may remember the prayer request started by a dear friend for my husband, Buddrice, I just wanted to bring you all up to date.
    Buddy has some serious cardiac history;heart attack & bypass surgery 8yrs ago. He had gone in for his routine yearly testing & they'd gotten a little concerned, so he'd had an extra test done. It's a carotid ultrasound, which is on the carotid arteries in your neck. There is some slight plaque build up, but according to his doctor--who "shoots straight & tells it like it is!--this is not serious. But he does want Buddy to be sure to take his meds properly, exercise, & watch what he eats. He told Buddy that he thinks everything is going to be fine; he's just got to take care of himself! (Stubborn man!) They believe changing his meds & exercising will help;Buddy admits he does feel better, too.
    So...to all of you who prayed for us...Praise God! And thank you so much. We think of you as our extended family, and are thankful for all your prayers. Sincerely.....

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Alright, Roxie! I'm so glad to hear that Buddy is going to be okay, as long as he follows doctor's orders. It's wonderful that we could be here as your extended family, because you and Buddy sure are a big part of it. What good news!

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    good news praise the LORD and may HE continue to bless you both:big_smile:

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That is great news, thanks for the smile tonight. Give the big ol guy a hug for me.

5. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    That great news Roxie:big_smile:

6. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    That's AWESOME to hear!!! Glad to know a fellow BOC member as well as friend of everyone on here is gonna be ok! TAKE YOUR MEDICATION BUDDRICE!!!!!!! THEN EAT RIGHT AND EXERCISE!!!! There....that ought to of got the message through..lol Thanks for the great news.

-Red

7. minnies_moocher

minnies_moocher New Member

State:
    Coldspring, Texas
    Roxie glad Buddy is doing fine. You both will stay in my prayers. :smile2:

8. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    That IS an encouragin' post, Roxie. Glad to hear it. Still prayers go out to you and Budd. Take care. Love and hugs from TN to LA.

9. gooboy

gooboy New Member

State:
    Minden,La.
    That's some great news Roxie!!! Me and Carmen was sure worried about him. He told me the doctor said he was gona have to watch his diet! I guess the next time we have yall over for a fishfry or frog leg cookin', I'll have to open a can of tuna fish for Buddy!!:roll_eyes: Them fried up fish and froglegs can't be good for him!:eek:oooh: Tell Buddy I'm just lookin' out for him!:big_smile:

10. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Roxie, glad to hear the great news.

11. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    That's the kind of stuff we want to hear... When he gets stubborn, ask him why he doesn't want to spend more time with you...:big_smile:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    MEGAHertz - A Very large car rental company.

12. bluesbrother

bluesbrother New Member

State:
    texas
    thank God for hearing our prayers

13. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    GOD is good. We will cont. to pray for Buddy. Thanks for the update Roxie.