Anouncing the new Master Crusader...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jul 7, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I come carrying a big sword and not afraid to use it. LMAO Just another level to enjoy. I have had a ton of fun on the BOC lately. Helping me with my frustration of every day life. Yall help make my day go and put a smile on my face. Thanks for listening and reading my posts/threads.

LMAO, I cant spell either. Announcing....hehehe

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Congrats on the new level, with all of the posts you do its hard to keep up. So you keep posting and I'll continue to try and keep up.

3. iowacatter

iowacatter New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Congrats Matt, I enjoy readin your posts, Keep up the good work!!:big_smile:

4. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO brother, I'll slow down this weekend. Little sister has tournaments tomorrow and Sunday. Hopefully work will pick up as well. Just filling in bored time and trying to stay upbeat about the whole situation.

5. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    Gezz dude! That obviously must have also came with a raise cause your coinage has jumped 100 since the last post I seen you make!

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO John, suck up then hit me up for Rep. hehehe I like that. Have to wait until I get more though.

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I am a loved man Chris, John gives me alot whenever he gets em. I got pics of him and Phil in bed with the lights off. LMAO

8. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Bro it looks like your new hat has a built in umbrella. That will come in handy as hot as it's been.

ST

9. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Congradulations Tea, wouldn't be the same without you!

10. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    You are not kidding Greg, also covers my face. Maybe I am not as purdy as I thought. LMAO

11. catseeman

catseeman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    congrats tea. now how old is that hat in your avatar? I just went blind thinking about that pic.

12. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks Tom, I feel the same way about you. We sure do chat alot on this site, LMAO. Now lets go pick on Arlington somewhere. hehehe

13. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That hat was my old fishing hat. I got it in Myrtle Beach in 2000 I think. I wore it all the time. It has since dissapeared.

Here are the full pics, I played mud volleyball to raise money for Epilepsy in that pic. All my brothers and sisters in the pic.

14. AllenM

AllenM Guest

WOW! This is the first time I've looked at your post count, Tea... Seems to me that YOU JUST GAB TOO DANG MUCH! lol!! Get off your computer and GO FISHING!!! :big_smile:

Nah, J/K Brother! Wouldn't be the BOC without seeing your posts! Keep em comin'! :lol:

15. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thanks brother, I am trying to get out and fish. But no one likes me.....hehehe.

16. AllenM

AllenM Guest

Boy, howdy! Don't I know THAT feeling! The only people I can find to go fishing with around here never have the time to go fishing! LOL!!

17. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Yeah, I dont think it is personal either. LMAO :roll_eyes:

18. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Tea, you will be back to 15000 post in no time!

19. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Jack I am getting a warm fuzzy feeling just thinking about it. LMAO Then I can have all the members hate me again. hehehe

20. AllenM

AllenM Guest

Well, not in MY case, at least... ain't so sure 'bout YOURS though! I've HEARD things!! LOL!! :lol: