ANOTHER WARSAW AREA QUESTION

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by catman-j, Sep 20, 2009.

1. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    Where oh where can I buy some shad when I'm down there? I've all but given up throwing my net. It is confirmed that my dad has lung cancer and I'd like to take him out to catch a big one while he can but I haven't been able to get any shad so I haven't bothered to take him out in the boat. He'll get impatient quick so I want to have the best chance possible hookin something decent.He will have a pet scan wednesday in sedalia to find out if or how much it has spread.:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

2. THE PAN MAN

THE PAN MAN New Member

State:
    hartsburg mo.
    tat sucks to hear jeff. wish i coud help ya on ur shad prob. but i have no clue to that one.

3. 1 catbuster

1 catbuster New Member

State:
    Union Mo
    Jeff i will becoming down Wednesday don't buy shad if you don't have to we always get more than we can use what day do you want to take him fishing i will be up around HWY KK Wednesday threw Saturday or Sunday and would be more than happy to get you some

4. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I'm not sure when I'm going back down. His test is wednesday afternoon So I might go down tuesday night. I have 2 cars in the shop so I'm not going anywhere right now. If I can get the wife's jimmy back I can pull the boat with it otherwise I'll be driving my olds 88 and fishin from the bank. I'm not sure where kk is. If you got room in your boat let me know:smile2:

5. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Jeff I am sorry to hear about your dad. Prayers out for your dad and the rest of the family. Stay strong brother.

Tom

6. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    Is there anyone in the warsaw area who might be interested in dog. She is dachshund full of pi$$ & vinegar. My dad and step mom have her but they might have to find a new home for her. She's about 2 years old. Loves to play fetch and tug of war.