Another visitor

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by Catfish Fever, May 13, 2008.

1. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Kyle, (Arkrivercatman) visited me this past Monday and Tuesday. We did get some fishing in with Jerald yesterday. Today Kyle caught the only fish. They just weren't hungry the past couple of days. The lake was producing, so we fished a creek, caught a total of five between us, here's Kyle with his "MONSTER", the only fish caught today.

Attached Files:

2. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Jim, thanks again. I had a great time. Cant wait until the gathering, hopefully things are a little more fishy then.:smile2: Fish or no fish I enjoyed it. Jerald it was nice seeing you again. Here is the picture of the first fish of the trip. Maybe it was my fish's daddy.:smile2:

Attached Files:

3. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Jim and Jerald you guys are some great host to one one of Kansas best cat lakes. You guys are alwas welling to show us a good time if we come out or way. We all thanks you!! Sounds like you guys had a great time.

PS..In about three weeks there might be around 50 of us showing up to invade on you guys and your fishing holes:big_smile:

4. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    congratulations Kyle !! you have really outdone yerself this time with that monster. i cant imagine the strength & courage it took to win that battle it must of been fighting that monster in. i can only hope one day to catch a fish a fraction of that size but for now i must settle for seeing my fishing idols get their just rewards for all their hard work and fishing skills. i will keep this picture forever to show my grandchildren to share with them and tell the stories of how i have fished with a legend of catfishing.

did i lay it on too thick ?? :wink::smile2:

5. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    JJ, that means alot to me.:smile2: It was quite the battle. Im glad I had 25 lb test or I might have lost him. Its fish like that one that make me get up in the morning. You should have seen it. He was jumping out of the water like a b@$$. Better than nothin.:big_smile:

6. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    better than what im doin by far !!

7. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    you guys are to funny for me i wish i lived closer to you guys so i could fish with you all

8. center12

center12 New Member

State:
    KS
    They probably missed half their bites because their heads were tilted back.............I'd imagine a few "adult pops" were sacrificed to the fishing gods!!

Did Jim shave.........ol'goat:crazy:

9. yeppa

yeppa New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Kyle---That fish sure looks familiar!! I think Fever is passin' his pet "OSAGE LUNKER" around.

10. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Charlie, you ain't far wrong with your comment, that includes both of us, but him more than me:roll_eyes::smile2::smile2:, yes, I did shave, well, most of it anyway:smile2:.

11. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sounds like you all had your selfs a fun time like I always heard a bad day off fishing is better than a good day of work, but you all caught some, congrats on your catches and thanks for sharing the pictures with us, and good luck to you all on the rest of your fishing trips and hopefully the fish will be getting hungry again soon.