Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
its aaaaaaaaaboooooooout time ya figgered it out bro !! lol good job, i'll give ya a cookie !! :smile2: now if Pete could catch a fish we could get him signed up !! :smile2:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Your brother pointed you in the right direction. Welcome to the BOC, the best place on the WWW and the best people anywhere. Be sure to check out the BOC library for lots of great info. There is a link in my sig below my post.:big_smile:
Thanks
David

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
oh ill be there. J is talkin bout takin the boat so that means i have to go because he dont or cant drive it. i always have to:confused2:
why do i need to drive when i can just kick back & let my driver do the work. at least i didnt tell em about the chauffeur hat ya wear while drivin me around !!:smile2::wink:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Welcome Lucky. Do you and Thorr fly a warning flag when you fish together? Never mind---it will be worth the risk to see you two in action. I'll bet there is never a dull moment!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.