Another Soul Made Happy

Discussion in 'MONSTER ROD HOLDERS' started by Sonny Kemp, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Sonny Kemp

Sonny Kemp New Member

State:
    Tn
    Let me start by saying I dont know Steve and he dont know me.I talked to about 2 minutes on the phone and thats as close as I come to knowing him.I am not sponsered by him and dont want to be.I just want to let everybody know that these rod holders have got to be one of the best bargains in the US.I got 4 of them today and spent a good part of the afternoon twisting and turning trying to find fault,Im like that,and they are just a dang good bargain if theres ever been one.You go to town and buy Everything it takes to build you one and then figure out a way to get good accurate bends plus the coating plus the aluminum base and the nice chamfered holes in the "economy"base plus the short bends in the braces and the welding required and if your time is worth ANYTHING you want have much money left over purchase price.I know,Ive got one laying in the shop without the coating on it and decided sometimes homade is not the way to go.A VERY good product at a very good price.Something not often found these days.Thanks Steve for a very good product. Service wasnt too bad either:wink:

2. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    You will not find a better built holder for sure.

3. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    They are AWSOME !!!!!!!!!:wink:

4. Camo Fish

Camo Fish New Member

State:
    United States
    You definitely went to the right place when you purchased your monsters.

5. Southerncats

Southerncats New Member

State:
    Alabama
    They have to be the toughest and most catfisherman friendly rod holders on the market....You will definately be pleased for many years to come.

6. Jeremy Leach

Jeremy Leach New Member

State:
    Madison In
    Thanks for the post!!! You have hit the nail on the head my man. These are by far the best and the strongest on the market. You are seeing many people switch over now including some of the big name guys that are out there trying to make money do this....:wink:

7. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    thanks for the great reveiw and your support!

im just like you guys when it comes to fishing! i want quality products that will benifit me in the end! so im not in this business to just put out generic products to make money! if i wont use it! i wont sell to you guys!

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    The best available without a doubt. I just outfitted one of my good friends with some Monsters and I know he is going to be very happy