Another show I enjoy is Everest on Discovery!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Nov 29, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Watching those men climb to the summit of Mt Everest. Goodness Sakes I can't imagine being in cold like that,or forcing your body to go to such extreme limits! I admire them because of their physical agility.Wish I was in that kind of shape!:big_smile:

2. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    That was a good show.

3. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I havent watch that show yet but I have watched Man vs. Wild. It's pretty good. I miss watching the Deadliest Catch. That's a really good show.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have to admit I was kinda grossed out when he took a leak all over his torn up t-shirt and then proceeded to make a turban covering his head and nose and face. Now that must have smelled great!!:bad_smelly:

5. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Yeah I know what you mean. I've been hot in the desert before but not that hot!!!:lol: :lol:

6. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    That show is awesome! I DVR it so I don't ever miss an episode. Can't wait to see the next one.

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Guys there is a good one coming on tomorrow night that up here they say it's a new one.They're gonna drop him onthe top of Kiluea the Volcano in Hawaii that never stops erupting.Now that will be neat to see!:big_smile: