Another ruined fishing day!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by brinley45cal, Mar 11, 2006.

1. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Boys i havent been out fishing yet in 2006 and im sick of it.So far everyday thats been warm enough to go fishing its been raining or the wind has been blowing 40 mph.Then the friggin weather man has been saying how nice it was suppose to be today all week,i get up this morning its raining its thundering and its not 72 degrees like the idiot said it was going to be.At this rate i wont be fishing till july.Anyway i just had to vent a little.

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I hear ya, warm here in Ohio this weekend but we are geting alot of rain, which will make my spots unfishable.

3. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    chances of me getting out tomorrow after my girlfriend's volleyball game is becomely less and less likely. We are suppose to get a inch of rain today :mad:

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I do have a local lake I will be fishing tomorrow, if we get all this rain the channels will be on fire in the shallow end.

5. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I worked a seven day swing shift with one weekend off a month.If I planed on going,I went.I went when it was nice,cold,hot,windy,raining,snow,sleet and ice storms.I worked in it,so I fished or got out in it.As a rule,I didn;t catch many fish at the worst of these times.At times,I never got a bite.I sure did enjoy it though.I just love being out in the woods,shore or water.I ran my fish and shoreline traps as a child,and never thought about it.At times people with me have talked about how horrable the trip was,yet I thought it was great.I was just lucky to be born to handle and be comfortable in bad weather.Due to illness I now cannot control my body temperture like I did.BOY,what a lesson.I now know how the rest felt.It was nice while it lasted.I had no idea what a gift I had till I lost it.Hope you have a warm day soon.I now need one too.

6. Coloman

Coloman New Member

State:
    Soddy Daisy, Tn
    you could send some of that rain down here, we need some water so we can go fishing!!! LOL

7. okiekrawler

okiekrawler New Member

State:
    roland ,oklahoma
    we are really gettin some rain now. hopefully this rain will let up by morning and i can wet a hook. i got about 60 perch in the bait tank just for tommorow

8. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    I know what you mean Pee-Wee I've been and have'nt caught anything but I enjoyed every minute.

9. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey man just grab a rain jacket and a extra pair of socks and get to it. This type of weather can turn them fish on bigtime. Love fishing in the rain, usually I have the whole place to myself.

10. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    sounds to me ya didn't give it a chance to be a good fishing day:) a little water never hurt nobody..unless your down stream from a power plant.. i've caught some really good fish in the rain when nobody else would go.now the wind,i'd just say it gives a little more movement to your bait. take off and forget about it:rolleyes:

11. catdaddy75

catdaddy75 Guest

to much lightnin here in sou ind. to be out but she broke for a while yesterday afternoon and i went to fishin caught 8 channel small ones but better than bein in house