Another one of those Days

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by mjpotts, Aug 3, 2009.

1. mjpotts

mjpotts New Member

State:
    Sulphur Springs Tx
    Went to Tawakoni this afternoon to do some drifting. Bought a drift sock to slow me down. First thing I done was accidently threw it in water ..... without anything attached to it, sure enough it sank right to the bottom. tryed without luck to find it. But caught a hole bunch of eater fish couldn't seem to get away from them. Then my son fell out the seat horsein aound and fell and broke one of best reels.( abu 7000) . Just another one of those days. Seems like something like this happens every time we try go out.

2. cathog

cathog New Member

State:
    Lone Oak Texas
    Sounds like one of those days Matthew. Next trip should be a better one. I was just wondering, are you any kin to the Potts in Emory? This little spot in East Texas we live in seems like everbody is kin to everybody.:smile2:

3. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Man.. that sure is a nice reel to break, but at least it was a father and son tryin to have a good time. Thought counts. Congrats on the catches. :wink:

4. mjpotts

mjpotts New Member

State:
    Sulphur Springs Tx
    Last time I went to Potts Family reunion. I met a few of them. Potts family is huge seems to pretty scattered. My kin sure must have loved to have children.:roll_eyes:

5. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    Man I know how that goes.I have had some of those days myself.