Another one Cuz ruined.

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by Kutter, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Well, Cuz went and ruined another perfectly good catman again. This keeps happening over and over. GMVK30 (Gary) used to be a very good catman we all liked. Then he goes fishing with Cuz. I watched in saddened shame as Gary reeled in a 20 lb 3 oz blue tonight and proclamed...."It's a dink!"

Cuz, what are you doin to those guys? Before Gary started fishin with you, he would have been tickled to have caught that fish. Now, it's just another "dink" to him.

Alright, I think I just figured a way to stop all this foolishness. Ok, it's set. I got Vince going to Henderson with ya this coming weekend. There, that should about do it!:0a33:

2. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    LMAO!!! Well I thought it was a lot smaller at first. I definetely am tickled though, my first decent fish in a while. He did put up one heck of a fight though when we got him close to the boat. I got to break in my new Penn 220 and Surge rod the right way! Thanks for letting me go out with you. :big_smile:

3. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Nice fish... I'd settle for a "dink" any day...:big_smile:

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    If that is a Dink I'd be real happy to catch them anytime of the day /night.Better than anything I have ever done.Of course Cuz knows all the sweet spots.
    Good looking Blue.Congrads on the catch.

5. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    nice dink gary:cool2:

6. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Can't believe Cuz keeps taking you guys out and will only show you his Dink holes. Selfish I'm tellin ya.....:wink:

Good looking fish Gary!

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice fish buddy, congrats on the catch.

8. TeamWhiskers

TeamWhiskers New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nice Dink Gary! It took Kutter to bring you back into the right frame of mind. Cuz has a tendency to spoil a good fisherman with his comfy boat and only taking you to the dink holes in hopes of finding a new Trophy hole.

This weekend will change that as I am going to fish him harder than he ever has before. It is time that “ole Cuz” gets initiated into the Pro circuit and is shown a few more of the finer points of catfish wisdom. I just havent decided if it will be raw shad on crackers or a dozen goldfish without ketchup yet. Henderson will change him as it will take everything he knows to win, place or show. I am ready and up for the challenge since he twisted my arm so much to get me back out on Tour. 80 lb Power Pro all around breaking out my Pro pole selection.. We will need every bit of it! So remember the “Ole Cuz” as he was or is now. It is time to upgrade and reboot his whole system. LOL… This is going to be fun!

9. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    If thats a dink, than call me a dink lover lol.:0a12::0a22:

10. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Man that is a nice fish. Count me in on all the dinks I can get:wink:

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

12. TeamWhiskers

TeamWhiskers New Member

State:
    Missouri
    LOL.. Cuz.. Your a Hoot! Cough Cough.. Iced Tea tastes just as bad!:smile2::smile2:

13. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    That dam Kutter kills me. He just aint right. LMAO!!!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

14. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    He is definetely a hoot to fish with..Lol.:smile2::smile2:

15. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Better enjoy Ol Kutter while ya can. Soon as the outside air temp dips below 80 he goes back into his cave. :smile2:

16. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    That's what he said last night. He said once the temps start to drop, he goes out of catfishing mode and goes into deer hunting mode!

17. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    To Kutter, Deerhunting means sitting at the lodge with a beer talking about catfishing. LMAO.:smile2::smile2:

18. TeamWhiskers

TeamWhiskers New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Kutter told me the secret to that.. Spend 400 dollars on scents so they wont smell ya and then they all sit around and eat chilli the night before!

19. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    LMAO!!!! Isnt that the truth.

20. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Cheap ol set of binoculars. One of these days I'm gonna spring for a Leupold spotting scope, then I'll know where they are also.

Ah, Vince, aren't you supposed to be helping him, not causing him to have to work twice as hard?

My God, I sure hope you weren't flying the plane at that time.

Oh, like your the first person to ever say that! Geeez, when I was born, my dad looked me up an down an said the same thing as you just did.

What? Now where did you ever get that idea? Everyone knows I can tough it out all the way down to 70 degrees. No, Gary, I put that long sleeve shirt and long pants on at dark last night, to keep the bugs off. I wasn't cold!

I beg your pardon!!!
    Beer???
    I can count the beer I have had in the last year, on one hand with a couple of fingers left over.
    Deer season is "Old Crow" time!
    How much I drink can easily be discovered by multiplying total number of days at deer camp, by one .750 liter bottle. I'll be up there for 9 days this November, which equals................hell, who cares. It aint like I'm gonna remember any of it anyway.