Another newbie

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Timber Cat, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Timber Cat

Timber Cat New Member

State:
    Penderlea NC
    Hello everyone! Just wanted to post up and say I am glad I found this site and that I am looking forward to learning ALOT of stuff from all of you here :D .Been catfishin off and on for a while.Nothin any bigger than 10lbs but being able to be out there is half the fun.Been doing alot of bream fishing the last two months with my son and we have been picking up some decent cats on ultra light tackle (fishing night crawlers under a cork) . That is a really good fight too on those setups.But anyway,just wanted to say hello and thanks for all this great info on here!!!!!! :D

Timber Cat

2. Kittyhunter

Kittyhunter New Member

State:
    Princeton, NC
    Welcome timbercat. Now we got to get you some heavy tackle for those big cats. If you hang one on what you are used to using, there won't be a fight. LOL!

3. playinghooky

playinghooky New Member

State:
    north carolina
    Just wanted to say welcome

4. Southernraised84

Southernraised84 New Member

State:
    Fayettnam, North Carolina
    Welcome to the BOC, where abouts are you doing your fishing? I know what you mean i caught a 3 pound blue on a ultra light 2 days ago and it was a blast. Check out the NC gathering thread under the gathering section tryin to get as many people to go as possiable its not to far off either hope to see ya there.

5. mustangboss2

mustangboss2 New Member

State:
    Sanford,North C
    Welcome to BOC. Dont worry there is a lot of catfishing information here.lol.You'll be glad you found this site.

6. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Welcome aboard, this is THE site!!!

7. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    Welcome, this site has tons of info, I learn something new every single day and so will you.

8. Timber Cat

Timber Cat New Member

State:
    Penderlea NC
  9. Timber Cat

Timber Cat New Member

State:
    Penderlea NC
    Southernraised84- I fish the NE Cape Fear river here at home mostly.Have been to the locks a few times too.Mostly shad fishing there .That is some tricky water over there too from what I have seen.Also started fishing Sutton Lake for cats.we went over there a few weeks ago and did ok.Only small ones though.But it was fun .Sure beat sittin at the house ;) :D .

10. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Heavy tackle an some of those bream you been fishing for my just get you that monster your looking for.EXCELLENT BAIT!!
    Loop

11. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Welcome aboard Timber Cat. These guys know there stuff in here. I learn new ways every time I'm here. Good luck and welcome again!

12. ponykilr

ponykilr New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    welcome :)
    we all fambly