Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just have to share this with you. I work in a Medical Office, & we always have drug company reps coming by, & alot of the time, they bring us lunch. So, they're all pretty familiar with the fact that I hunt. Well...most of the women reps are these "pretty little petite cutesy" things.(No offense intended here.) The other day, one of the women came by & "just had to tell me" that she'd killed her first deer, a big doe! She was so proud, & excited! She said, "I have to tell you, I've always hated hunters. But I went with some friends, learned how to shoot a gun & went to Mississippi with them to hunt. The first day was cold, rainy, miserable! I asked them, is this what y'all enjoy?? The second day, right at dusk, a big doe walks out----and, I don't know what came over me! I was suddenly a hunter!" Get this; 1 shot--218yrds! With a 45/70! She said she did shed a tear when she saw the doe up close. I told her that's okay; I've done that before. But, at the same time, she looked at my picture & said, "Now I want one with horns!" I'm so proud of her!! And to know that we've recruited another hunter to our ranks.
Sorry the post is sooo long, but I just had to tell y'all!!!!

·
Registered
8,122 Posts
Glad to hear that. Smetimes the women out number the men in deer camp.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.