Another new member

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by GotFish?, May 12, 2008.

1. GotFish?

GotFish? New Member

State:
    Greenville Illinois
    Joined last night ......been browsing around and all looks good fellas .....I'm glad I joined.

I'm Bob in Greenville Illinois, 44 years young, grew up fishing Cats at the Illinois river then striper at Smith Mountain Lake VA. Got my first boat at 12 and just about had one every since. From a small jon to a 26ft pontoon and back around to a wet bike with bass boats thrown about like wedding rice. Only one boat now, 16ft charger with a 150 XR2 black max. Still trying to figure away to install my 15 horse kicker for areas such as Coffeen. Love the water and love to fish.

Thanks all for the site!

2. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Welcome aboard Bob. Always glad to have new members. My dad joined here yesterday. You'll love it here!

3. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Welcome to the BOC Bob. If ya haven't done so yet check out the member library. There is so much information in there you will be in there for days deciphering it all.

If ya like trying out new recipes with your catch and side orders check out the BOC Diner. There are so many mouth watering recipes in there that you'll end up needing a bigger life vest. :eek:oooh::smile2:

Good Luck and tight lines.

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome to the BOC Bob!!!:big_smile:

5. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    welcome aboard bob. you'll love it here. lots of nice folks and plenty of info to keep you busy for months

6. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Bob.

7. GotFish?

GotFish? New Member

State:
    Greenville Illinois
    Thanks for the welcome fellas!

Doesn't BOC represent Blood Alcohol Content as well:smile2:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Bob welcome to the BOC, from the SouthernTip of your state. Looking forward to reading your stuff. :0a22::0a25::0a25:

9. Dan the Fisherman

Dan the Fisherman New Member

State:
    Ramsey, Illinois
    Welcome Bob, Catinaldtime and I fish Coffeen frequently. I have a 17.5ft Ranger that I push around with a 4 horse. It was all I had that would sit next to the 150 hp Merc. It gets the job done. Good luck and enjoy the site. There is so much information here. Also a lot of fun to be had with the BOC membership.

10. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Welcome to the BOC. ><[[[[ยบ>

11. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well Bob welcome to the BOC from Kentucky its great to have you aboard, you will love this site you can read about other peoples fishing trips and find otu what works for them and you can also go to the BOC Library where you will find some good information and tips.

12. stickusmc

stickusmc New Member

State:
    Glasford, Illinois
    welcome aboard. one things for sure if you have questions the answers are here

13. jeselder

jeselder New Member

State:
    illinois
    welcome bob, this is a fun site

14. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    welcome, I also fish Coffeen pretty regularly. Sounds like a pretty nice boat ya got. A lot of info here. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

15. GotFish?

GotFish? New Member

State:
    Greenville Illinois
    I love coffeen .....however I made the mistake of selling the jon this spring. I got three times what I paid for it but I cut Coffeen right out of my horse power range in the transaction ........That's why I'm fighting my kicker install ......the bass boat just wasn't made for one.

16. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Welcome to the brotherhood Bob!

17. Cat Man Joe

Cat Man Joe New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome to the BOC Bob!!

18. raiderfan

raiderfan New Member

State:
    IL
    Welcome to the BOC Bob.

19. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Glad you found us...and Welcome to the Brotherhood...I hope you enjoy your stay and find this place as much of a home as I do...:wink:

20. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Welcome aboard bob. Check out our gatherings thread on the main page. "catstock" is in august this year at carlyle.