Another miracle for peewee

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by peewee williams, Aug 28, 2006.

1. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Shortly after 3 pm today a miracle arrived at my home.Last week I asked for some bad needed help.I asked for information,as I was told that I had a life threating situation.I needed a device that could well mean life or death for me.As I could only afford a cheap one,I asked for all of the help that I could get in the hopes of getting the best for the amount of money that I thought that I could come up with.Many fell right in and helped.I was also told by one member not to worry,one was on the way.Well today I received what I had been told was the top of the line and the best available for my condition.I had never dreamed of having one as I could not afford such and I had been told my insurance would not cover it.I had never mentioned what had been recommended.GOD and his people stepped right in.I was told that the donor wished to remain anonymous and the member that contacted the donor gives all of the credit to God.I don;t think that God would mind if I name my miracle Phil Washburn.I WILL call it PHIL for short.I will now be living with Phil about 22 hours a day.So far,it has been a relief and a wonderful feeling.I have no way of thanking these folks as there are no words that will do.I think that God will do a far better job than I ever could.God will bless them with this wonderful feeling that I can not describe.God keeps me in heroes.You are a great bunch of people.peewee-williams

2. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    God is good brother and so are His people!

Eric

3. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Real glad to hear that! You certainly deserve it!

4. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    That's great, Peewee! Glad to hear it and that it is bringing you relief.

Just remember Mr. Washburn is an Angel who looks like Dan Arroquette.....LOL.

Take care.
    Cheryl

5. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Praise GOD. He is good.

6. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    That is great News Alfred great news indead

7. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Peewee, you always make me smile. Thanks.

8. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    What a tremendous testimony! We love you Big Brother.

Remember if there is anything that you think we might be able to do for you please let us know. Give us other opportunities to show you how we feel.

ST

9. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I hope you are feeling well. I will send a prayer from the Holy Land too ya. Not that it matters because God listens no matter where you are at but it sure sounds good. :lol:

MAJ D

10. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm so happy you are feeling better sir,you certainly deserve to.I love it that your my BOC Brother a wonderful man,pk powell:big_smile:

11. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Everyone has an angel to watch over them and in this case there was many looking over Pee Wee, Your all a Very good group of People

12. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    Pee Wee that is great I am glad to hear you got what you needed.

13. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    GOD loves his children and will always provide their needs...

Praise GOD......

14. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Glad you got your Gel Cushion brother, now take care of yourself will ya!!

15. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    That's great, Peewee! I hope you get to feeling better.

16. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sure good to hear you got what you really needed. We all new that he is a great person ,you just confremed it for everyone. If you need anything to make your life more bearable just ask we'll all do the best we can. GOD BLESS YOU AND MR.PHIL.

17. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    I agree with MRR on this one. Great to hear you have what you needed. God Bless you and Phil and the donor on this one.

18. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    As many of you know,I named my gift "Phil" after one of my "Heroes" here on the BOC.I just wanted everyone to know that "Phil" has surly been a aid and a comfort to me so far.I never dreamed of the difference in sitting around with and sleeping with "Phil".For those of you that don;t know,"Phil" is a Gel-Cushion that I needed as my skin and flesh were starting to break down,which is often fatal.Yes,poor ol "Phil" has quite a load as I am a heavy little short fat round man.I can truly say that I have gone from Agony to Ecstasy with "Phil".The difference is unbelievable.Thanks Phil.I hope to make you smile,as you have brought joy into my life.Thanks,peewee-williams

19. David Knotts

David Knotts New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La
    PeeWee, I'm glad that Phil do make you feel better. You are still in my prayers.

20. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Ya know Peewee, I can't say that I have ever had the desire to sleep with Phil but I ain't against the idea of sitting on him.:big_smile_2:

ST