Another fun trip

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by wishiwasfishin, May 16, 2007.

1. wishiwasfishin

wishiwasfishin New Member

State:
    kentucky
    well these fish were caught back at the start of summer.it was one heck of a day. my wife told me to go fishing {i thought that was a bad omen or something} but the preasure was on she told me she wanted catfish for dinner..dang i hate preasure but as you can see things were on the up and up that day. oh and thats my wonderful little girl in the picture she is the best.

Attached Files:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jason your daughter is photogenic. She will never forget those catfish. Thanks for sharing this trip also.:lol: :smile2:

3. wishiwasfishin

State:
    kentucky
    you know one day i thank she going to be able to out fish me...i sure hope so:smile2:

4. GETHOOKED

GETHOOKED New Member

State:
    Arizona, Scott
    good lookin kid, and fish. Looks like a great dinner in the making. Have you ever deep fried them with TEMPURA, and use a ketchup/horseradish cocktail sauce? You will never go back!!!

5. wishiwasfishin

State:
    kentucky
    lol..thats not my job the wife takes care of that end..and does a really good job i might add:wink:

6. Chrisingeorgia

Chrisingeorgia New Member

State:
    NY
    No need for a cabbage patch doll when you can hug a catfish instead. :lol: Great pics.

7. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice catfish!

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    It is such a pleasure to see you posting again. Your little girl is so beautiful and my oh how adorable to hug that catfish the way she did! So Sweet!!:big_smile: