Another fishing trip and a neat TURTLE!!

Discussion in 'Trout Fishing' started by buddah, Apr 20, 2007.

1. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I just take my little V-Cam in my fishing vest and take a "clip" here-n-there and put em all together on windows MovieMaker.

Here is the new one if you wanna see it. We got skunked but I did however, catch an Eastern Wood turtle AGAIN! I don't know if some of you remember last season when I posted that pic ans stuff on my "Fly-rod turtle? Well I seem to have a knack for it! haha No fly-rod this time though... I caught the little booger trying his hardest to get in my trout worm container! So we gave him 1 and let him go straight away! :big_smile: :lol:
    We had alot of fun yesterday! Hey!....Happy 4/20 everyone!!

2. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    here is another pic or two for you ins to see! ~*~ & ~*~ :cool2:

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You do pretty good with that little camra and I gotta say your State is beautiful!!That turtle sure was a pretty little thing! Thanks for sharing,and Happy 4/20TH to you also. By the way how's lil Mama feelin? Pretty uncomfortable? Whewwe I sure was when I was getting close,of course both my girls were born in July and the heat sure doesn't help matters.:smile2:

4. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Thank you Pat! yup, she looks like she's gonna "pop" real soon! They suspect on or around Mother's Day! wouldn't that be a heck of a Mother's day gift? :lol:

5. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    Yup, Jeffy caught a turtle... We got "skunked" but still had alot of fun anyway! Just stoppin in to see the vid and say hello!
    -Thomcat

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    That was pretty cool! The country up there is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

7. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    This state is Beautiful! Just wait till it "goes green" Then the scenery is to die for! Especially "up in the gorge". I live right smack dab in the middle of the Appalation Mountains. In fact, My area in particular is refered to as "The Pennsylvania wilds" and for good reason. Can't seem to keep the coons outta the garbage and the Bald Eagles are outfishing us! Gotta love that! Thank you very much. I'll try to keep you updated on Tommy and I's catches! (HOPEFULLY SOON).

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Pretty cool brother, enjoy the movies with great music. Nice lookin place bro. Keep on a postin your trips, enjoy em.

9. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    thanks for sharing the vid looked like a good spot for trout and 10/4 on the 4/20 rock on brother