Another decent night on the Maumee River

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by x smokin joe, Jul 6, 2008.

1. x smokin joe

x smokin joe Well-Known Member

State:
    Monclova,
    Name:
    Joe
    Went out with Mickey again last night and the fishing was pretty good. We got 2 each, nothing over 20lbs but I always think that 4 flats in a night is good fishing. I got a 17 lb and a 13 lb, Mickey got a 15 lb and a 12 lb. We were using live bluegills about 5-6 inches long, Mickey fishing on the bottom and me using balloons for bobbers and fishing 6 inches and 18 inches down.

Attached Files:

2. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    what a great nite

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    looks like another productive night for the x smokin joe crew! congrats on the catch! I got into some nice channels last night on the river in a local tourney. Never would have imagined 5 channels could be the winning stringer!:wink: rollo

4. HRCats

HRCats New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congrats on a very good night on the river!!

5. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Very nice job Joe, Looks like you guys had a blast!! I would never have any problem with a night like that its all about the hunt anyways.:wink:

6. rob128146

rob128146 New Member

State:
    Rockwell, North Carolina
    Great nite!! Congrads on the 4 Flatties!! Wish my nite was that good. Got to fill the boat up with a gas and the truck and then got to the river went 6 mile up river to my couple holes and then severe storms came in and run me off the water. Got loaded up and then headed to the house and when I got home it stopped raining. Set down and looked at the weather and yeah you guessed it it was going to be nice the rest of the nite.:embarassed: Oh well guess this is how it works.:smile2:

7. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    nice job guys

8. Eudora

Eudora New Member

State:
    Lambertville, MI
    Way to go Joe! Glad you guys did well, give me a shout if you're going out again soon.

Andy

9. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like some real good fishing and that the flats are starting to get aggressive. Congrats and thanks for sharing

10. elizabuilt

elizabuilt New Member

State:
    Norton, OH
    thats great.