Another decent day here in VA

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by WHEELMOBILE07, Nov 16, 2006.

1. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Steve and I went fishing again at the same lake we have fished over the past few weeks. Last time we went he killed me. This time however was a different story. First trip it was very cold. This time however it was around 75* air temp pleasant day. Steve set up at the same spot as he did the previous trip. I however when a little bit further up the lake to a more shallow spot. This time i brought and used 2 slip float set ups and 2 on the bottom. Didn't take 20 min before the clicker started to scream on my 7000 which had a slip float on, got the fish in and it weighed 11, I then went on to cach 4 more blues of 10,6,6,and 8 Using cut crappie caught with the cast net and some jumbo shiners I got from my uncles bait shop. Needless to say that after that here comes Steve walking up to my hole with all his stuff and asks to borrow a slip float. LOL!!! Anyway being the friend that I am let him borrow and he caught another 11. Thats was it for him for the day. So we are tied right now. 1-1 I guess the next time will be the tie breaker.

Wheelmobile07

2. JPritch

JPritch New Member

State:
    Lynchburg, VA
    Man, sounds like you guys are having a blast catching all those fish!

Good job!

3. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    sounds like you had a good time congrats

4. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

wher's that hole at? jk congrats on the fish

5. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Its a big private lake on a bunch of acres of land that I have permission to fish down here in south central va

Wheelmobile07