Another Bill Dance Moment....

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by EricM, Mar 16, 2007.

1. EricM

EricM Active Member

State:
    Harrison TN
    Name:
    Eric Maurer
    Since everyone seemed to enjoy (based on the comments, thanks, and reps) my post "Twice in two days", I'll share another of those memorable moments and another true story. You know it's true because you can't make this stuff up!
    Wanna hear how last spring I was launching my boat to chase after those big blue catfish and it was one of those beautiful late spring days and the water was just starting to warm up a little and I had backed my boat in and discovered that I hadn't gotten it quite far enough in and the big motor wouldn't get the boat off of the trailer so I had to back up just another foot or so but I didn't think to hook the boat back to the trailer and so I stood on the ramp watching my boat sail off toward wherever the Tennesse river finally goes and there wasn't a soul anywhere in sight and I stripped down (almost anyway) and went for a brisk swim and on the way back with the boat in tow I stepped on on old lure in the water and it only poked me some but I couldn't get the stupid thing (the lure, not me) out of my sock and I'm hopping and limping around and squeezing the water out of the baggy butt of my underwear and trying to gather up my clothes and NOW someone shows up on the boat ramp? :eek:oooh: :embarassed: :0a13:

Just another one of those memories that make me kinda wish I had one of those little "memory messer-uppers" like in the movie "Men In Black".:cool2:

2. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    We have got to take up a collection to fund a video crew to follow you around!!! LOL!!:big_smile:

3. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    I got to say YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. rzrbk24

rzrbk24 New Member

State:
    Pope Air Force Base, NC
    Agreed!!!!!!!!!!

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Hum sounds like u was in bad shape! :lol:

6. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Thanks for your posts...I'm starting to feel a little better about myself...you haven't reached my plateau...YET....but I'm almost ready to post my top 10 bonehead moves:eek:oooh:

7. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Sounds like you had one of those days... And from the sound of it you have more than your share... hehehe

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Eric there is a bright side. You ended up with a fishing lure. Your escpades sure are funny. Thanks for sharing. Waiting on page 2.:cool2: :cool2: