Another Big Blue Catfish

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by MRR, May 22, 2009.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Wish it was mine but it's not.This is the big Blue that Claudia (Rusty's wife} caught up at Warsaw ,Mo. on the Osage River last Fri afternoon.It weighted in at 42lbs 12 oz.W.T.G Claud. Only problem is she got it in the boat just before the contest started at 3PM for the big fish at the 5 th annual Missouri Gathering.
    Congratulations Claudia on another great catch.
    Rusty ask me to post the picture but I'll let them tell [The Rest Of The Story!!]

Attached Files:

2. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Way to go Clod! Wow what a great fish!

3. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Way to go Claudia…. WoooHooo, a new PB…:big_smile: Rusty made mention it took over an hour to bring in, that currant was extreme but you were a trooper and got the job done… Congratulations lady, ya done awesome there, mighty fine fish. :wink:

4. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    That is a pig for sure! Congrats!!!:big_smile:

5. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Excellent report John. Thanks for sharing

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Congrats Clod!!!!

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    WTG Claudia! Nice Report John:wink:

8. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    Thanks John for posting the picture. The fish was hooked around 12:25 Friday afternoon the battle was on. she had the fish almost up to the boat 7 times and it would rip drag off and she would have to fight it back again.The fish was wanting to stay on the channel side of the boat so she moved to my seat. She was really putting the heavy on him and crack the boat seat gave away , she fell backward into the boat. I was trying to help her up and all she could say was grab the rod don't let him get away. I grabbed the rod and held it till she could get back in her seat. by this time we had 6 boats anchored around us watching the fight. At 2:00 O'Clock she finally got the fish where I could get my hand in his mouth. The fish was in the boat... Cheers were heard from all the other boats. we snapped some pictures and I slid the big blue back into the water. I was a little worried about the fish not being able to swim off after a hour and a half fight, but with in a few seconds back in the water he ripped loose from me and back to the deep he went. I told he last night if she didn't start letting me catch a few big fish I was going to quit taking her. hahaha...

9. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    NICE CATCH

10. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Nice Blue.