another 500 lb day catfishing with morris

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfishscotty, Jan 24, 2010.

1. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    well morris took me fishing again today and we did pretty good

we couldnt even keep rods in the water the bite was hot with many 15 to 20 lbers and morris slammed another 50 lber he had a 50 lb scale and it bottomed it .

last 2 days morris and I caught over 700 lbs of blue cats

heres some pics we shot more video then took pictures the videos will be out soon !!!

2. dennis boehm

dennis boehm Member

State:
    olathe kan
    dang scotty you guys tore them up this week, maybe you should give,em a brake "T" is not going to have anything to catch

3. moav81

moav81 New Member

State:
    KC, MO
    Nice job guys. Was a good weekend down there. I guess we got right down to you guys then promptly did a U turn to go back up river. Maybe next time we can meet up and share a cold one.

Kyle

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Con-Grads once again Scottie but I must say you you gotta stop this nonsense. your killing us .Least wise you are me.Makes me wish I lived closer to Warsaw.Sigh

5. adam1886

adam1886 New Member

State:
    higginsville,missouri
    nice job guys. i had a feeling today woulda been a good day to be down there

6. Motopro00

Motopro00 New Member

State:
    Festus, Missouri
    WOW nice catch! Your tripping over fish in the boat!!!! Way to go guys.

7. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Nice job Scotty and Morris, I would have liked to been there today, Lot nicer than yesterday.
    Congrats guys!!!!

8. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    What where them gps coardinates aga in??..Nice fish and that 0lb 2 liter was a very dark one!!lmao What did he bite on?

9. jweber81

jweber81 New Member

State:
    nevada,missouri
    that is giving me the fever! way to go guys!!

10. FlatheadDreaming

FlatheadDreaming New Member

State:
    Grain Valley
    I will be posting video of the trip tomorrow probably later in the day or that night, there were a bunch of funny moments and a bunch of doubles and a triple or two, and once with FOUR rods all at once, be sure to check it out!!!,and I will be putting chris, scotts, and herbs video on too from earlier in the week it has a lot of big ones!! I had a blast and im beat.!!!!!

11. catman872

catman872 Member

State:
    missouri
    cant wait to see the videos scotty....ya got any out already?

12. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    SCOTTIE YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!:Stars:

13. catfishscotty

State:
    mo

I hear ya morris Im beat also

thanks for helping me clean the garage !!!! then twisting my arm to go fishin with ya hee hee

weve been fishin 4 or 5 times together chasin blues and youve wacked 3,,, 50 lbers and the last 50 is now on video wooo hoooo

morris has spent alot of cash on his new comp and video camera folks and we still need a few things

the ((((( wackem -n- stackem green hauler production videos )))) will be up and running shortly and will be better and better as we go along ....

in the last week or so I think we have 2000 lbs and over of blue cats caught on film ...

with many numbers of 15 to 25 lb fish a couple of 40s and 2 or 3 in the 50s and a 60 .

14. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    man Scott you got me Pumped brother awsome i cant wait to see the vids awwwwwwwsome

15. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Looking forward to seeing those videos! Hurry hurry!

16. catfishscotty

State:
    mo
    well I went over to morris house this afternoon we worked on the videos while his sweety pie girlfriend fixed us dinner !!!! yummy yummy thank you sugar plum I enjoyed it !!!

you tube only allows 10 minutes of video at a time so morris has 4 of them downloading right now

so far we have 4 ,,,10 minute videos should be up tomorrow morning

gonna take morris awhile to do all the video that we shot

whats cool so far it worked out starting off with small 3 and 4 lbers to bigger fish threw out the videos

if everything goes threw the down loading process it should work up to 50 lbers being caught on tape ..

with some double and triple take downs while we fished ...

hope you all enjoy it we are new to shooting video and will get better and more advanced as we go .

17. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    You never cease to amaze me Scotty boy!!!!! CONGRATS on another phenominal journey!!

18. FlatheadManiacScott

FlatheadManiacScott New Member

State:
    Ohio
  19. headbanginhillbilly

headbanginhillbilly New Member

State:
    holden,missouri
    Good job! Looking forward to seeing the video's.