Anger Management part 2

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bluecatnut, Apr 14, 2006.

1. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    i am highly frustrated i have not caught any monster i am afraid i will go postal ;) lol so when r we having the next anger mgt class lol

2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    Dusty, i am afraid that DH canceled them when DRC showed up at the last one with that hand grenade:blink:

3. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I got skunked agin today, I need some anger management also, cant figure it out, the fish were hiting better in the colder water of March than they are not?

4. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I don't need anger management. I can manage my anger just fine, thank you.
    Man that just pi336s me off.

5. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    bluecatnut

Let me help you sir, this is what I want you to do today, get up have a nice cup of coffee, go eat three slices of toast with Cinnamon sugar sprinkled on them. Go into the bathroom take a cold shower.

Go out side get a fresh breath of air, walk over to the side of your house place both hands on the house take your head and swing it way back and force it forward real hard crashing your head into the house, Only scream once , cause if I catch you screaming twice then I will call you a baby. Do this 20 times now come on count with me thats twenty times.

Then go back in the house and lay down on the couch and relax for 6 straight hours. Get up off the couch and go fishing and you sir will catch a catfish. now please follow these directions to a T.

Call me in the morning if this don't work and I will work out another program for you this will entail jumping 6 stories this time ..LMAO :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil Washburn

You only know the half of it, if you would of seen what he was going to do with them, oh ** I just shutter to think of it..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

flathunter

Ok , I think I can help you too, Yes I can , I know I can, here is what I want you to do.

Take H2O Mellon that little peep squeak, fishing with you tonight tell him theres a great big flathead waiting on him down at the big hole, when he comes down reach out and punch him as hard as you can right in the ole" Kisser.. Now after he hits the ground, reach down and get some good ole Danny kings stink bait and stick it in his mouth a big wade of it.. Now go over to the waters edge and put on a cut shad throw it out and you sir will catch a big ole flathead. Let me know if this does not work, and we will try something else. But I have a feeling after this you will be on top of the world.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FishMan

The only thing you need is a fishing hole. with fish. You need to get off that river your fishing and come up to the Ohio river and catch a fish. It's ok to leave your honey hole for a day, it wont kill ya, once you do this when you come back I want you to start fishing after 8PM on your river you will catch fish then..lmao

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I am done I had enough for one day you people wear me out.. Have a nice day :)

6. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Is that 8 PM in the morning or the evening ?
    I have been reading about green lights to help you catch fish so I went to the cabela's sit and found one that said I would catch more fish with this light. Well I turn it on every night at dark and sleep with it on all night. From where it is hanging it lights up my bedroom real nice with a beauty green glow but I haven't caught any more fish. It's really starting to make me angry.

7. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    FishMan

Its ok to be angry, thats part of human nature, here is a suggestion for you go to Wal-Mart stand in front of the store, and as everyone walks by you tell them you will be fishing on the Cumberland river the next day and to come out and watch you fish, tell them your master angler Fishman the world professional catfishermen from Tennessee have a nice table set up with paper and your pictures everywhere of that fish I stuck in your arms there a few weeks ago. give everyone a autograph that wants one. now when your all pumped and feel like your one heck of a catfishermen go out on the water fishing I think that might work too..

8. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    OK, sounds good, I'll get ready and go to wall mart now. Thanks for the good advice, I'll report back later.

Danny

9. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    dh i am still frustrated that slamming my head against the wall that only made me madder because i am at the hospital now with a concussion and a 5 in gash in my head from banging my head on the cornor of my brick house so now no amount of help will do any good so the next step will to drive to henderson and camp out in ur boat dh and wait til u go fishing then i will be able to get me a hog lol and i don't mean jw eric lol

10. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    See first of all you did not rest for 6 hours on the couch, plus I didn't tell you it was not going to hurt and you may have to go to the Hospital. but the above statement is just not right brother.. LMAO

Here is what I want you too do, go in fill your bathtub all the way up with Epsom salt and a little bit of water enough to make is slushy, stick your head in it for 1 hour, don't pull it out and then go lay on the couch for 6 hours and follow the above steps, you will catch a hog !! Yet this year. :p

11. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    then r u gonna have jw on tv with his pink tutu and barbie goggles and fins
    :hell_boy: :confident:

12. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    Dh I'll send you the sticker for the top of your toilet tank, warning of hazards of diving in shallow water:p

13. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I bought and sleep with one too.It did not work for me either.I think that we have been took!As for managing anger.All it takes is to be in a well armed crowd.We all seem to be on our best behaver.The ones that would not,seem to have departed.peewee-williams