Angelkitty in need of Angels! Pray for us!!!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by CNTRYBOY, Jan 6, 2007.

1. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Brothers and sister's of the BOC!

I am asking each of you to remember Myself(Cntryboy) and Angelkitty(Trisha) in your prayers.

Patricia, has been diagnosed as having Deteriated Disc desease( DDD). Her C-4,5 disc are bulging. If they was to calapse then it could cause brain anarisam. She could possible have to have surgery , which in the worse case senario, could leave her paralyzed if all did not go well. She is being treated by ORTHA of Arkansas.

Also any quick movement of the neck or a sudden blow could cause her to be paralyzed or could result in death!

She has been having problems for some time. With bad headaches and pain. Having to make several trips to the doctors and just about every hospital in the Central Arkansas area they found out that because of DDD and the bulging of the disc, her spinal cord was being pinched and crushed by the bulging disc!

This has been a very hard thing for Patricia to deal with, as well as a very tiring process for me running her to the doctor's and hospital's at all hours! She has not said anything to any of you or anyone else till now, for fear of worrying everyone!

So, please remember us in your prayers and by the grace of GOD , we come thru all this! And hopefully see all of you at the Arkansas Gathering in May, as well as Keystone and any future Gtaherings! We love each and every one of you guys!!!!!

2. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    Newton, tell here to hurry up and get well.
    Will

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    You have the prayers of Shaina:0010: & Myslef coiming in from California. :cross:

Take Care,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You have the same problem for the most part that my husband had.His was caused by his job.He has been through to surgery and the disks in there have been replaced with metal plates and screws.My husband lost his grip was tingly down both arms and was losing his strength.Can't say he had headaches but he did hurt. He was treated by two seperate spine surgeons.If she isn't seeing a spine doc,I highly recommend that she does.If you get someone that specializes in the spine and has had several sucessful surgeries under their belt,they should be able to help her.I understand what you're going through trust me I do and I will be praying. Give us a frequent update or feel free to PM me anytime! I will help in any way I can!:sad2:

5. Cattledogz

Cattledogz New Member

State:
    NC
    Newton, prayers are sent from NC for God to touch and heal Patricia and for Him to help the whole family get through this difficult time.

You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

Please keep us updated.

Barb

6. jsk30

jsk30 New Member

State:
    NC
    You have our prayers

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    {{{{{Patricia and Newton}}}}}

Thoughts, love and prayers from TN. Keep us posted.

Cheryl

8. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Praying for you and Patricia both, Newton. Thank you for sharing this need with us. Trusting that God has the whole situation well in hand and will give you both the comfort and strength you need. You can lean on Him and all of us, too, as we pray together for the best possible outcome for all of you. Trust is so important, especially now, because doubts and fears and worries just increase the burden. Please hug Trisha for us.. gently.

9. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Newton,

You and Trisha are in my prayers brother. May GOD touch her and heal her completely. GOD also works through people, like Doctors.

Keep the faith brother that GOD has everything under control...

We serve an Awesome GOD that loves us.....

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    You both have been added to my special Prayer list that I pray for every night when going to bed and sometimes through the day. May the power of the LORD reach down and touch you both and that the pain will leave her body.Stay strong Believe in the healing power of the LORD.All things are possible only BELIEVE!! GOD BLESS YOU BOTH. And please keep us updated( after all were all family here.)

11. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Prayer from MAJ D and family.

MAJ D

12. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I would suggest asking around for good spine surgeons. Call a local physical therapist or two and ask them who does good work. Wen you hear a name a few times start researching him through your states board of surgeons. There you should be able to find any complaints lodged against him or malpractice suits.
    If its bulging discs that surgery these days is most often a Laminectomy. I spent 3 hours in surgery repairing L-4 L-5. When they rolled me out of recovery to my room I moved myself from gurney to bed. 3 hours later I was walking to the bathroom. Its not even an admittance to the hospital. Its a 23 hour stay. Mine turned into a 37 hour stay from a minor complication and most of that time was waiting on another doctor to release me.
    They trim the bone around the spinal cord to relieve pressure and push the discs back into place. Piece of cake.
    The horrors of back surgery we've all become accustomed to hearing all our lives are a thing of the past. Back surgery has come a long long way even in the last 10 years. My laminectomy was done through an inch long incision. Years ago it would have put me down for weeks or months. Depending on the type of work you do you could be back at work in 2-3 weeks.
    By day 3 at home I was walking on the farm a little . By the end of the first week I was walking miles on the farm over different types of terrain.
    Keep in mind I went into the hospital not walking and in screaming pain down my legs. After surgery I never took any pain medication. Puzzled nurses questioned my pain management choices and I replied. This isnt pain. I came through the front door with pain.

Do some internet research on back surgeries and laminectomy.
    There is even orthoscopic back surgery.
    It's important you become educated on your condition and any type of surgeries dealing with the condition.

13. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    we will keep her and you in our prayers

14. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    Thoughts and Prayers sent from ky.

15. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Newton,
    Just had a Gideon friend of mine with the same problem. Had surgery and was walking down the hall within 24 hours.
    Remember that OUR GOD is an AWESOME GOD and HE controls the world.
    Prayers from here, buddy, for you both. Hope all goes well and you're still able to pull off the gathering at Lake Degray.
    If she's not too wore out from that, hope to see you at Keystone.

You take care of her FIRST!! There's always other gatherings.

16. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Newton, Judy is going through the same thing now so we understand what it is like. We will keep Patricia in our prayers buddy, and you also.

17. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Newton, thank you for informing us about Trisha's condition. I was wondering what was going on, haven't talked to her in quite a while. Please give her my love and let her know I am thinking of her and praying for her, and you too buddy! She's a sweetheart, and I hate to think of her being in pain. If the surgery is as simple as Mark and Mike say it is, I'm sure she'll come through with flying colors if it's necessary. Hang in there, better days are ahead. :smile2:. {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

18. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    Prayers sent from Kansas . My son and I both had back surgery, we don't have any pain now. good luck with yours.

19. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent for Patricia and your family Newton, keep us posted buddy.

20. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    We thank each and everyone of you guys! We will have the Arkansas Gathering and will make the Keystone! I have faith in my GOD and am sure we will come thru fine! It has Trisha is a little worried, but am sure that all of the comments from her brothers and sister's will pull her thru!

Thank all of you!!!!